50 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

At the end of Around the Horn he was saying how the Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jags would be prime candidates to move to LA cause of the huge market out there. He said those are two places that no one would ever go on there own. He lives in Durham. WTF is his problem, fug him. fug any talk about the Panthers to LA cause idk what Id do if it ever happened. Tell me this wont ever happen.

#2 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Worry about poo you can control homie...if they move to LA, we can all move to LA.

#3 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

They were talking on the radio this morning that the city council was already discussing working out a permanent/long term deal to keep the team here

#4 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

That explains why Charlotte is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and why a good majority of guys who have played for the Panthers choose to stay in Charlotte when the retire.

I love how we are constantly lumped in with Jacksonville... as if we have anything in common besides coming into the league the same year and having a feline mascot.

Last time I checked, our stadium didn't have entire sections of seats covered with tarps.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

At the end of Around the Horn he was saying how the Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jags would be prime candidates to move to LA cause of the huge market out there. He said those are two places that no one would ever go on there own. He lives in Durham. WTF is his problem, fug him. fug any talk about the Panthers to LA cause idk what Id do if it ever happened. Tell me this wont ever happen.

First, how does this douche pronounce his name, is it Bo-Manny or Bah-minnie?

2nd, if nobody would ever come to Charlotte on their own then why in the FUG do I have do deal with all these fugging transplants that are MOVING here in droves because their northern towns suck ass?

#6 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Los Angeles Panthers is the worst idea ever. The colors alone with attract the Raider fan rejects.

Any team moving to LA I would assume would change names and color schemes.

#7 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Posted Image

lol ain't no big deal. not happening.

#8 jdpanther5

jdpanther5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationBurlington

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Yeah...no, that's not what he was saying. Since he won he got a few seconds to talk about the topic of his choosing, and he voluntarily mentioned the recent $125m Panther tax. He wasn't suggesting moving the Jags or Panthers at all, just saying that as long as there was the threat of a possible move to LA that cities will be willing to pony up to keep their teams at home. Especially those in smaller markets, or as he put it "places you'd never go on your own." He was just being sarcastic with the last part, I didn't find it offensive at all.

#9 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

The Carolina Panthers colors are one of the best things about the team. Weren't they concerned when the team first arrived that the colors may attract gang activity? Was it because the colors are so fugin dope? No, really...why?

#10 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 913 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yeah...no, that's not what he was saying. Since he won he got a few seconds to talk about the topic of his choosing, and he voluntarily mentioned the recent $125m Panther tax. He wasn't suggesting moving the Jags or Panthers at all, just saying that as long as there was the threat of a possible move to LA that cities will be willing to pony up to keep their teams at home. Especially those in smaller markets, or as he put it "places you'd never go on your own." He was just being sarcastic with the last part, I didn't find it offensive at all.

This

Anytime LA and Panthers are mentioned in the same topic, everybody's brain falls out.

No matter who or how many people hint at it, the move ain't happening. I'm not even sure the NFL would agree to such a move.

#11 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Because it is known that the LA gangs have adopted the black and silver as their "colors." Los Angeles people are a different breed.

According to the post above this is a false alarm anyway.

#12 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

He came off as a cock sucker about it. Carolina and Jacksonville aren't even in the same area code, no pun intended.

#13 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

IMO before the panthers go to LA, these teams will:

1. Tampa Bay
2. Jacksonville
3. Kansas City
4. Cleveland
5. St. Louis

#14 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,261 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

When the thread starts with "Bomani Jones said..." I know it's gonna be crap.

#15 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

I didn't know anyone actually watched Around the Horn? LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com