Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerin'Cameron34

Bomani Jones on Around the Horn

51 posts in this topic

The PAnthers will never move to LA. People need to get that through their heads. JR is a carolina boy and wants the team here. Plus we are a top 10 largest market team as it is.

the NFL WANTS LA to NOT have a team. Built in bargaining chip and it's not like nobody in LA can't watch OTHER teams play or buy stuff and the NFL not make money.

There is no bigger pit of a cesspool than LA...crime ridden, gangs, congested, expensive, and those are its better qualities.

Lived in the San Gabriel Valley for 7 years. LA and the surrounding areas have their problems that all large cities have but overall, my experience was great. Had a much worse experience in Denver than I did LA.

But hell nah, Panthers ain't moving.

Nope, sorry lived there, worked there and also worked in Orange County.

If one likes self-obsession, LA and OC are both great places as well.

Congested and over priced right on the spot but crime ridden and gangs is a broad generalization that can be made for all cities, big or small.

You do know there is no such city as Raleigh-Durham. There is Raleigh and there is Durham and they are two absolutely totally different cities.

Raleigh-Durham is the airport.

As far as cities, i like both Charlotte and Raleigh. They too, have very different vibes.

Yes I do know that, but down here in CLT we call it the Ralegh-Durham AREA(Keyword) or the Triangle.

Raleigh >>>>> Charlotte

And this is coming from someone not from either city. Also, Durham isn't as bad as people on here make it out to be. I've had some good times in the bull city.

They were talking on the radio this morning that the city council was already discussing working out a permanent/long term deal to keep the team here

I know, Mac was on 610 losing his fuggin mind! LMAO! That mutha was trippin like he was watching out the window as they were backing up the Mayflower trucks to the stadium (ala Baltimore Colts style). Jim and Colin were trying to calm him down but they really shoulda slapped his ass and told him to STFU you pansy bitch! Mac is always crying about shyt... I honestly think Mac would get on his knees for JR.

Panthers and Jags are both safe. Neither will move the LA.

I know Jax is a popular choice but their new owner will NOT move them. Trust me.

The Chargers are the most likely, imo.

Is this really four pages deep? Debating the words of some scrub who lives in Durham?

Lived in the San Gabriel Valley for 7 years. LA and the surrounding areas have their problems that all large cities have but overall, my experience was great. Had a much worse experience in Denver than I did LA.

Where did you live in Denver? I live there now... Just curious, what were you even getting at with the comparison by the way