Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

But LA already has a futbol team.

#17 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

People in the Raleigh-Durham area always hate on Charlotte for some reason. Must be an inferiority complex or something. But Bomani Jones doesn't know sh!t so his words don't really mean anything pertaining to the Panthers.

#18 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Bomani hates Charlotte, it's hilarious.

One of his face times was dedicated to telling people to stop asking him about Charlotte sports, then he said Charlotte needs to worry more about getting away from South Carolina haha.

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,126 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

The Panthers won't move, but he's right about there being no reason to ever go to Charlotte otherwise.

#20 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,284 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

First, how does this douche pronounce his name, is it Bo-Manny or Bah-minnie?

2nd, if nobody would ever come to Charlotte on their own then why in the FUG do I have do deal with all these fugging transplants that are MOVING here in droves because their northern towns suck ass?

SCP I could not have said it any better. Have some pie for speaking truth.

#21 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,570 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

The ONLY thing that Charlotte has on the Triangle is the NFL (sorry NASCAR) and Carowinds. Not saying that it isn't a fine area to raise a family (much like the Triangle), but don't get it twisted.

#22 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

The ONLY thing that Charlotte has on the Triangle is the NFL (sorry NASCAR) and Carowinds. Not saying that it isn't a fine area to raise a family (much like the Triangle), but don't get it twisted.

Bobcats? Maybe?

#23 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

At the end of Around the Horn he was saying how the Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jags would be prime candidates to move to LA cause of the huge market out there. He said those are two places that no one would ever go on there own. He lives in Durham. WTF is his problem, fug him. fug any talk about the Panthers to LA cause idk what Id do if it ever happened. Tell me this wont ever happen.

There is no bigger pit of a cesspool than LA...crime ridden, gangs, congested, expensive, and those are its better qualities.

#24 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Bobcats? Maybe?

You know what's really funny (and telling)? I honestly forgot all about the Bobcats. LOL

I'd rather go see State, Duke, and Carolina in no particular order (which is kinda sad for me because I do follow the NBA). Ironically, my son was asking me about supporting the Bobcats last week---because I generally support North Carolina teams. I told him that they're so hard to support because they are just terrible. One day, maybe---now that Jordan has moved out of the way.

#25 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,509 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

There is no bigger pit of a cesspool than LA...crime ridden, gangs, congested, expensive, and those are its better qualities.

You're grossly exaggerating

#26 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

People in the Raleigh-Durham area always hate on Charlotte for some reason. Must be an inferiority complex or something. But Bomani Jones doesn't know sh!t so his words don't really mean anything pertaining to the Panthers.

You do know there is no such city as Raleigh-Durham. There is Raleigh and there is Durham and they are two absolutely totally different cities.

Raleigh-Durham is the airport.

As far as cities, i like both Charlotte and Raleigh. They too, have very different vibes.

#27 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

You're grossly exaggerating

Nope, sorry lived there, worked there and also worked in Orange County.

If one likes self-obsession, LA and OC are both great places as well.

#28 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

You do know there is no such city as Raleigh-Durham. There is Raleigh and there is Durham and they are two absolutely totally different cities.

Raleigh-Durham is the airport.

As far as cities, i like both Charlotte and Raleigh. They too, have very different vibes.

Yeah, in Durham if you take the wrong turn, just might be your ass. Kinda rough. Just like on the gridiron, you better keep your head on a swivel (which I tend to do regardless---being raised up north).

#29 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nope, sorry lived there, worked there and also worked in Orange County.

If one likes self-obsession, LA and OC are both great places as well.

I've only been through there. What surprised me about Cali in general is the large areas of "nothing" but farming and semi-desert. Of course it has been about 15 years, but most of humanity was over the mountains on the coast. I remember being in my truck in one town, I looked to my left and looked to my right and saw only Hispanics in some towns---no whites or blacks. It was interesting.

#30 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,966 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

People who suggests Carolina may move....

Don't take the time to do 2 minutes of research and just make assumptions.

Carolina isn't just one of the most successful NFL teams it is one of the most successful professional sports organizations. So what exactly would they be moving for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com