Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like Manti Te'o's story? Too bad, it's a hoax.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

http://deadspin.com/manti-te.o-girlfriend

Dude needs to give back the awards he stole from Clowney & Jones with his sob story.

Posted

glad there's another thread on this today!

Posted

You know you wanted it.

Posted

An NFL Player Says He Met Manti Te'o's Girlfriend, And She's Real

Read more: http://www.businessi...1#ixzz2ICWQ0k7f

Maybe we do need to look a little deeper into the concussion issue
1 person likes this

Posted

I strongly suspect that Mr. Te'o is gay (I am not a homophobe, this is just an observation). He got tired of always having to defend himself to the guys because most NCAA Div 1 football players are absolutely swimming in vagina and so made up a story that got out of hand. Or he could have done it because he wanted the Heisman and thought the publicity would be great. Or a combination of the two. Or he is just an egomaniac with a fake smile, fake ra ra leader.

Posted

I strongly suspect that Mr. Te'o is gay (I am not a homophobe, this is just an observation). He got tired of always having to defend himself to the guys because most NCAA Div 1 football players are absolutely swimming in vagina and so made up a story that got out of hand. Or he could have done it because he wanted the Heisman and thought the publicity would be great. Or a combination of the two. Or he is just an egomaniac with a fake smile, fake ra ra leader.

regardless, the kid deserves an oscar!

Posted

Something isn't right. The guy is either mentally unstable or just plain stupid. It's a red flag for teams who could be investing millions in him. Who knows if he'll suddenly disappear after being contacted by aliens and submitting to a special mission to save the universe all whilst fighting alongside the ghost of his dead girlfriend.