Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Luc I got your proof that Roy is cleaner than all others

31 posts in this topic

Posted

All I know, is that I'm not gonna lose a wink of sleep over anything that happened while Roy was at Kansas. I don't care about that anymore than I care about what coach K did while he was at the Naval Academy, which is not at all.

Damn I'm ready for football to start.

Me too.:cheers2:

Posted

That's good cuz K never coached at Annapolis.

Posted

It was West Point, I think.

Posted

See? I didn't even care enough to make sure I had it right.:D

Posted

Good grief Unicar, have you ever made it through an entire day without thinking about the Tar Heels?

It was a JOKE man calm down sweet lord. I saw the article on another board and thought it was relevant to the previous conversation. Htar had been arguing about Roy being cleaner than all others so I thought the information was relevant. Don't get your panties in a wad because you can't escape that "Ol Roy" is as dirty as the rest...

Everyone else in the country admits it about their coach except for Carolina fans because they play this holier than thou BS...

Posted

It was a JOKE man calm down sweet lord. I saw the article on another board and thought it was relevant to the previous conversation. Htar had been arguing about Roy being cleaner than all others so I thought the information was relevant. Don't get your panties in a wad because you can't escape that "Ol Roy" is as dirty as the rest...

Everyone else in the country admits it about their coach except for Carolina fans because they play this holier than thou BS...

OK, let me rephrase then...have you ever made it through a whole day without joking about the Tar Heels?:rolleyes:

:DI think it's pretty obvious which one of us has his panties in a wad.

Posted

Here's a little more salt for your wound...UNC also had the best graduation rate the past year. They probably had one of the higher GPA's if truth be known.

Posted

Here's a little more salt for your wound...UNC also had the best graduation rate the past year. They probably had one of the higher GPA's if truth be known.

Wrong again...

The Wolfpack’s basketball squad scored a 995 out of a possible 1,000, which is the highest score among the 12 ACC schools and in the top 10 percent of all NCAA Division I schools. The APR measures the progress towards graduation of all players on a given team.

http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9200&ATCLID=3734489

Posted

That's right...The Heels were among the top for teams that actually win. I stand corrected.

I mean you come on here and you post some BS argument every single day and have ZERO substantiated evidence. This time I call you out on it and you try to cover up the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about with a comment that makes you look even more like an ignoramus than you probably really are. Say what you want about NC State basketball but at least I, and other NCSU fans on here, don't go parading around with BS claims that make ourselves and our institutions look uneducated.

If you are going to post your opinion, then that is fine. But if you are going to post stuff that you are trying to pawn off as "truth" then have some substantiated evidence...

Posted

I mean you come on here and you post some BS argument every single day and have ZERO substantiated evidence. This time I call you out on it and you try to cover up the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about with a comment that makes you look even more like an ignoramus than you probably really are. Say what you want about NC State basketball but at least I, and other NCSU fans on here, don't go parading around with BS claims that make ourselves and our institutions look uneducated.

If you are going to post your opinion, then that is fine. But if you are going to post stuff that you are trying to pawn off as "truth" then have some substantiated evidence...

Calm down...I know it's hard being a pack fan, but you have the Devils to get you through...The Heels were one of the higher academically achieving schools during the tournament. Do you really think I'm making that up? Congrats to the Pack for achieving in the class room, but your making way to big a deal out of all this.

Lastly, you jump on your high horse and act as if everything I post is some fantastical lie...Fact is, I've given plenty of numbers to back up my claim for Roy, and you haven't given any PROOF that Roy has ever been sanctioned by the NCAA for one wrong doing. So you throw crap to see if it sticks as well. The entire premise of this thread proves nothing about Roy except that he took a chance on a kid and believed that kid could do and be great.

BTW, for you:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkj4LyC1KP.QA5ERXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBydHRjbmRzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkAw--/SIG=13ptu4616/EXP=1244600715/**http%3a//dailytarheel.com/news/university/unc_ranked_top_academic_team_in_the_ncaa_tournament-1.1618463

Posted

Calm down...I know it's hard being a pack fan, but you have the Devils to get you through...The Heels were one of the higher academically achieving schools during the tournament. Do you really think I'm making that up? Congrats to the Pack for achieving in the class room, but your making way to big a deal out of all this.

Lastly, you jump on your high horse and act as if everything I post is some fantastical lie...Fact is, I've given plenty of numbers to back up my claim for Roy, and you haven't given any PROOF that Roy has ever been sanctioned by the NCAA for one wrong doing. So you throw crap to see if it sticks as well. The entire premise of this thread proves nothing about Roy except that he took a chance on a kid and believed that kid could do and be great.

BTW, for you:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkj4LyC1KP.QA5ERXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBydHRjbmRzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkAw--/SIG=13ptu4616/EXP=1244600715/**http%3a//dailytarheel.com/news/university/unc_ranked_top_academic_team_in_the_ncaa_tournament-1.1618463

Did I read your post wrong or did you say "Just to rub a little salt in the wound" and then go on to say that UNC had THE HIGHEST graduation rating last year (which was false).

Then you come on here after I post a LEGIT article proving that you are wrong and tell ME that I am making too big of a deal out of it?

I mean...just accept that you were wrong and when you realized you had been proven wrong you took a shot at NC State. Its not an uncommon thing...Just admit that that is what you did...