Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Luc I got your proof that Roy is cleaner than all others

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Unbelievable.

Posted · Report post

Did I read your post wrong or did you say "Just to rub a little salt in the wound" and then go on to say that UNC had THE HIGHEST graduation rating last year (which was false).

Then you come on here after I post a LEGIT article proving that you are wrong and tell ME that I am making too big of a deal out of it?

I mean...just accept that you were wrong and when you realized you had been proven wrong you took a shot at NC State. Its not an uncommon thing...Just admit that that is what you did...

No, just backing up the fact that among winning programs (tournament teams) the Heels were tops. I complemented your pack on the academic achievement.

BTW, Still waiting on those NCAA sanctions against Roy.

Posted · Report post

No, just backing up the fact that among winning programs (tournament teams) the Heels were tops. I complemented your pack on the academic achievement.

BTW, Still waiting on those NCAA sanctions against Roy.

Except for the fact that in your initial argument you didn't say anything about the stat being amongst tournament teams...

The NCAA DOES NOT give sanctions for SECONDARY violations unless you are Kelvin Sampson and you commit the same violation over 1,000 different times. You need to read what we are saying....they are SECONDARY violations (aka violations that every coach commits...including Roy Williams). We aren't accusing Roy of being dirtier than the rest...just accusing you of being naive about how "clean" you actually think Roy is. Geez...

Posted · Report post

149d0aa7a27b67183bc4174373406e5e.jpg

Posted · Report post

Except for the fact that in your initial argument you didn't say anything about the stat being amongst tournament teams...

The NCAA DOES NOT give sanctions for SECONDARY violations unless you are Kelvin Sampson and you commit the same violation over 1,000 different times. You need to read what we are saying....they are SECONDARY violations (aka violations that every coach commits...including Roy Williams). We aren't accusing Roy of being dirtier than the rest...just accusing you of being naive about how "clean" you actually think Roy is. Geez...

Again, I have no proof, nor do you, that Roy is dirty...Please prove your point...You spout off against Roy, and UNC, and we all know why, but you made the charge, specifically against Roy.

Now, if you want to rail against the stupidity of the NCAA, I might agree with you...Probably would as a matter of fact.

I remember when Larry Brown got Kansas put on probation for buying Askew a ticket home after one of his immediate family members died...Yeah, Brown was a real turd on that deal.

Posted · Report post

Dude I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. This thread is done..I think everyone gets the point.

Posted · Report post

Dude I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. This thread is done..I think everyone gets the point.

I'm pretty sure one's not getting it.