Photo
- - - - -

Hey Luc I got your proof that Roy is cleaner than all others

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#16 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

That's good cuz K never coached at Annapolis.

See? I didn't even care enough to make sure I had it right.:D

#17 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:37 PM

Good grief Unicar, have you ever made it through an entire day without thinking about the Tar Heels?

It was a JOKE man calm down sweet lord. I saw the article on another board and thought it was relevant to the previous conversation. Htar had been arguing about Roy being cleaner than all others so I thought the information was relevant. Don't get your panties in a wad because you can't escape that "Ol Roy" is as dirty as the rest...

Everyone else in the country admits it about their coach except for Carolina fans because they play this holier than thou BS...

#18 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

It was a JOKE man calm down sweet lord. I saw the article on another board and thought it was relevant to the previous conversation. Htar had been arguing about Roy being cleaner than all others so I thought the information was relevant. Don't get your panties in a wad because you can't escape that "Ol Roy" is as dirty as the rest...

Everyone else in the country admits it about their coach except for Carolina fans because they play this holier than thou BS...

OK, let me rephrase then...have you ever made it through a whole day without joking about the Tar Heels?:rolleyes:

:DI think it's pretty obvious which one of us has his panties in a wad.

#19 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

Here's a little more salt for your wound...UNC also had the best graduation rate the past year. They probably had one of the higher GPA's if truth be known.

#20 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

Here's a little more salt for your wound...UNC also had the best graduation rate the past year. They probably had one of the higher GPA's if truth be known.

Wrong again...

The Wolfpack’s basketball squad scored a 995 out of a possible 1,000, which is the highest score among the 12 ACC schools and in the top 10 percent of all NCAA Division I schools. The APR measures the progress towards graduation of all players on a given team.

http://www.gopack.co...&ATCLID=3734489

#21 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

Wrong again...

http://www.gopack.co...&ATCLID=3734489

That's right...The Heels were among the top for teams that actually win. I stand corrected.

#22 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

That's right...The Heels were among the top for teams that actually win. I stand corrected.

I mean you come on here and you post some BS argument every single day and have ZERO substantiated evidence. This time I call you out on it and you try to cover up the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about with a comment that makes you look even more like an ignoramus than you probably really are. Say what you want about NC State basketball but at least I, and other NCSU fans on here, don't go parading around with BS claims that make ourselves and our institutions look uneducated.

If you are going to post your opinion, then that is fine. But if you are going to post stuff that you are trying to pawn off as "truth" then have some substantiated evidence...

#23 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

I mean you come on here and you post some BS argument every single day and have ZERO substantiated evidence. This time I call you out on it and you try to cover up the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about with a comment that makes you look even more like an ignoramus than you probably really are. Say what you want about NC State basketball but at least I, and other NCSU fans on here, don't go parading around with BS claims that make ourselves and our institutions look uneducated.

If you are going to post your opinion, then that is fine. But if you are going to post stuff that you are trying to pawn off as "truth" then have some substantiated evidence...

Calm down...I know it's hard being a pack fan, but you have the Devils to get you through...The Heels were one of the higher academically achieving schools during the tournament. Do you really think I'm making that up? Congrats to the Pack for achieving in the class room, but your making way to big a deal out of all this.

Lastly, you jump on your high horse and act as if everything I post is some fantastical lie...Fact is, I've given plenty of numbers to back up my claim for Roy, and you haven't given any PROOF that Roy has ever been sanctioned by the NCAA for one wrong doing. So you throw crap to see if it sticks as well. The entire premise of this thread proves nothing about Roy except that he took a chance on a kid and believed that kid could do and be great.

BTW, for you:http://rds.yahoo.com...ament-1.1618463

Edited by Htar, 08 June 2009 - 09:27 PM.

#24 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

Calm down...I know it's hard being a pack fan, but you have the Devils to get you through...The Heels were one of the higher academically achieving schools during the tournament. Do you really think I'm making that up? Congrats to the Pack for achieving in the class room, but your making way to big a deal out of all this.

Lastly, you jump on your high horse and act as if everything I post is some fantastical lie...Fact is, I've given plenty of numbers to back up my claim for Roy, and you haven't given any PROOF that Roy has ever been sanctioned by the NCAA for one wrong doing. So you throw crap to see if it sticks as well. The entire premise of this thread proves nothing about Roy except that he took a chance on a kid and believed that kid could do and be great.

BTW, for you:http://rds.yahoo.com...ament-1.1618463

Did I read your post wrong or did you say "Just to rub a little salt in the wound" and then go on to say that UNC had THE HIGHEST graduation rating last year (which was false).

Then you come on here after I post a LEGIT article proving that you are wrong and tell ME that I am making too big of a deal out of it?

I mean...just accept that you were wrong and when you realized you had been proven wrong you took a shot at NC State. Its not an uncommon thing...Just admit that that is what you did...

#25 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

Unbelievable.

#26 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

Did I read your post wrong or did you say "Just to rub a little salt in the wound" and then go on to say that UNC had THE HIGHEST graduation rating last year (which was false).

Then you come on here after I post a LEGIT article proving that you are wrong and tell ME that I am making too big of a deal out of it?

I mean...just accept that you were wrong and when you realized you had been proven wrong you took a shot at NC State. Its not an uncommon thing...Just admit that that is what you did...

No, just backing up the fact that among winning programs (tournament teams) the Heels were tops. I complemented your pack on the academic achievement.

BTW, Still waiting on those NCAA sanctions against Roy.

#27 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

No, just backing up the fact that among winning programs (tournament teams) the Heels were tops. I complemented your pack on the academic achievement.

BTW, Still waiting on those NCAA sanctions against Roy.

Except for the fact that in your initial argument you didn't say anything about the stat being amongst tournament teams...

The NCAA DOES NOT give sanctions for SECONDARY violations unless you are Kelvin Sampson and you commit the same violation over 1,000 different times. You need to read what we are saying....they are SECONDARY violations (aka violations that every coach commits...including Roy Williams). We aren't accusing Roy of being dirtier than the rest...just accusing you of being naive about how "clean" you actually think Roy is. Geez...

#28 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

Posted Image

#29 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

Except for the fact that in your initial argument you didn't say anything about the stat being amongst tournament teams...

The NCAA DOES NOT give sanctions for SECONDARY violations unless you are Kelvin Sampson and you commit the same violation over 1,000 different times. You need to read what we are saying....they are SECONDARY violations (aka violations that every coach commits...including Roy Williams). We aren't accusing Roy of being dirtier than the rest...just accusing you of being naive about how "clean" you actually think Roy is. Geez...

Again, I have no proof, nor do you, that Roy is dirty...Please prove your point...You spout off against Roy, and UNC, and we all know why, but you made the charge, specifically against Roy.

Now, if you want to rail against the stupidity of the NCAA, I might agree with you...Probably would as a matter of fact.

I remember when Larry Brown got Kansas put on probation for buying Askew a ticket home after one of his immediate family members died...Yeah, Brown was a real turd on that deal.

#30 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

Dude I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. This thread is done..I think everyone gets the point.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com