Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatNiggaManny

Beason is on the Mac Attack now!

20 posts in this topic

That jersey could become a "throwback" just as quickly.

There's no wondering to be done about his being the Mike backer for the Panthers again.

That job belongs to Luke Kuechly. And barring injury, he'll keep it for the next ten years or so.

If he really wants to play middle linebacker again, it'll be somewhere else.

Sorry Jon, you were a great middle linebacker for us. Unfortunately Keuchly is a once in a generation talent, destined for canton.

Restructure, and move him outside. I do not see why he would want to go somewhere else, and his value after two season ending injuries is on the decline. Also, we have to find a way to keep Anderson for depth. I see Gross and Gamble as outright cut's and something has to be done with Dwill's contract. Its gonna be a bad off season, and next year may be even worse (record wise). Adios Rivera. & Co.

Rivera has already stated that if he comes back, it'll be on the outside.

He didn't say which spot that I recall; I'd suspect strong side, though the will linebacker is an important cog in a Jim Johnson scheme.

I'd be surprised if they cut Gross. Even below average left tackles don't grow on trees. If we got one in the first round of the draft this year, maybe. Gross is still very valuable at that position.

Wally Pipp.

Sad, but true.