Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Person: Jackson, Shurmer, Shula finalists for OC job

142 posts in this topic

I want Shula

That makes what...two on that bandwagon?

The fact that the Panthers couldnt get Turner or Wisenhunt here is a bit troubling to me.

By all accounts they pursued neither, so it's not like they turned down job offers.

I know they didnt really go after Wisenhunt, but Turner not so. I am pretty sure they did. Either way it doesnt make a difference to me. If they didnt pursue either at all, that would be a bit troubling to me also. Either way, at this point I am going to have to trust the people making the decisions.

Doesn't speak well for state of franchise that these are only choices

That makes what...two on that bandwagon?

lol @ counting Shula for that bandwagon

lol @ counting Shula for that bandwagon

I'm not. There's actually another Huddler who wants him (I forget who).

I guess Shula himself would make three.

wtf Shula?

No thank you, way better canidates as long as JR doesn't try and pay them in pennies, shouldn't be hard to get one.

With Rivera having 2 years left on his contract what should a top OC from outside the Organization expect contract wise in terms of length and guarantees?

Could really make things more difficult trying to get an employed Hue Jackson out of Cincy.

Why would Hue interview if he didn't want the job? With Arians now in Arizona, this seems like the best fit for him.

I guess I prefer Hue over Shula, but I don't mind Shula. It doesn't take much to be successful with this offense. Really just don't throw for 3 straight downs, not throw on goal-line, don't throw on 3rd and 1, stop gay ass plays like in Tampa game, and every now and then run the read-option

No problems

It's crazy how much confidence Bengals fans have in Hue Jackson staying.... But these fans also think Dalton is a good QB so there's that :phew: