Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Person: Jackson, Shurmer, Shula finalists for OC job

142 posts in this topic

Smith is the only receiver I think could transition into a West Coast system without a huge adjustment. Maybe Greg Olsen, but in both cases neither has ever been in such a system so who knows?

Why take the chance when we have a viable candidate who wouldn't require that effort?

I totally agree. Why hire somebody who you have to make that change for? Not to mention he hasn't been that good at doing it anyway.

Jackson must be waitnig to see if Gruden gets the Cards job to either go with him or move up to OC in Cincy. If the job goes to someone else, Jackson likely comes here. Otherwise, I think it's Shula. We are obviously having trouble getting coaches with Rivera on a 1 year lease.

Jackson must be waitnig to see if Gruden gets the Cards job to either go with him or move up to OC in Cincy. If the job goes to someone else, Jackson likely comes here. Otherwise, I think it's Shula. We are obviously having trouble getting coaches with Rivera on a 1 year lease.

Gruden's not even a candidate there as far as I know. Pretty sure the only team that called about him was the Eagles.

Looking like the Cardinals will hire Arians right now.

So it's Hue or 0 hope ? lol

More importantly... who is that in your sig?

calling it now: Rivera is fired before Week 6 next year.

As do I.

Please, enlighten us.

The only rational reason I can come up with is that he wants Rivera to be fired after next year and he's willing to see disaster on the field in 2013 to do it.

My Girlfriend.

My Girlfriend.

Can I get a sniff?

My Girlfriend.

I mean like when you step away from the computer and the jack daniels ....who is she?

Michelle Jenneke... *drool*.

I mean like when you step away from the computer and the jack daniels ....who is she?

My Girlfriend

Can I get a sniff?

Sure we can trade, send your's down to me, I'll send her up to you ;)