Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When a complete stranger won't stop staring at you...

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate that. There is a woman at the gym that does that to me. It's fuging creepy.

She obviously wants it.

Posted

She obviously wants it.

She can discuss that with my wife. If I was going to risk my marriage, it would be something way better than a creeper at the gym.

Posted

I was sitting in traffic the other morning..happen to look over and this kid, probably 13 or 14 was sitting there just staring at me...all creepy and poo...like, you KNOW he was putting me in his spank bank.....so I gave him this and drove off

EffyStonem.gif

4 people like this

Posted

I just pull the meat out and do helicopters.

Posted

I just pull the meat out of my ass and do helicopters.

Fixed!

Posted

Fixed!

Zinger.

That needs a name... The Chidook? The Brown Apache?

Posted

I was sitting in traffic the other morning..happen to look over and this kid, probably 13 or 14 was sitting there just staring at me...all creepy and poo...like, you KNOW he was putting me in his spank bank.....so I gave him this and drove off

EffyStonem.gif

Damn I bet that boy creamed his pants.

Posted

I stare back and break their will until they look away

Posted

EffyStonem.gif

LOL awesome!

Posted

EffyStonem.gif

Where were the women like you when I was that age? lol... That is hilarious.

Posted

Ask that person if there is a penis on your forehead that they would like to suck on

Posted

Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts and end up staring at people unintentionally. I met a gorgeous girl that way once when she introduced herself to me. She broke my heart a few years later :( . Also sometimes people give me a nasty stare when I watch a television over their head. People are so self absorbed they always assume its about them. And then sometimes I'm totally creepin.