Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

I Do Believe Trestman is a Great Coaching Hire...

32 posts in this topic

Did he really say that?!

Quite the opposite of Lovie's presser where he said his number one job was to, "beat Green Bay". Lovie definitely had the pulse of his new environment. Trestman....hmm....not so much. :P

fug, I live in Atlanta and if I ever got a job with the Falcons in any department, I'd walk in my first day with my Steve Smith jersey on screaming 'EAT A DICK!!!'

fug, I live in Atlanta and if I ever got a job with the Falcons in any department, I'd walk in my first day with my Steve Smith jersey on screaming 'EAT A DICK!!!'

Nice, a one day job! :P (Why you would ever accept a job with the Falcons in any capacity is beyond me though!)

Nice, a one day job! :P (Why you would ever accept a job with the Falcons in any capacity is beyond me though!)

For that one specific reason. I detest their very existence, and plan to protest it from the inside out.

At least for a day XD

For that one specific reason. I detest their very existence, and plan to protest it from the inside out.

At least for a day XD

Genius! :P

salad-fingers--large-msg-118375416284.jpg

found his profile pic on bears.com

syHwx.jpg

Wow the one picture i saw he looked like a normal guy.

salad-fingers--large-msg-118375416284.jpg

Holy poo I forgot all about Salad Fingers. I haven't been on Newgrounds in ages.