Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

AFTER WINS WE MUST DO THIS

39 posts in this topic

When we win we sing "sweet caroline" not the whole song, just the easy parts.

That poo was awful. I had some white trash Giant fans yelling at me to get the hell out of the stadium when I was walking down to TAKE A PISS. My damn son was the honorary team captain for that game for the love of god. Was at midfield for the coin toss and some old white trash Yankee skank is gonna tell me to get the fug out of MY stadium? I told that old bitch that was yelling to get her fuging boyfriend to talk that poo to me. Damn that sucked. And those assholes are coming back next year along with the Jets and Pats. Joy to the fuggin world. Our fans suck out loud.

Should have told her to make you a sandwich, LOL

I strangely enjoy being outnumbered by opposing fans in BOA. I get incredibly hammered, scan the crowd for obnoxious visitors and give the DX suck it motion when we do something awesome and when they score or we are blowing super hard, I still scan the crowd to ridicule and scream at visitors that they are bandwagon and probably live in Charlotte because the city of the team they're cheering for sucks a**.

Typical home game for me. But hey, I could also be down for a stadium full of Panther fans too. Actually, that probably would improve my quality of life, especially on Sundays.