#46 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Injuries, nagging injuries. Do not want my first pick to have an injury history.

Allen is a solid receiver but I do not want anything to do with him. I am sick of having injury prone guys on this team and Allen would just be another one.

only injury i found was the pcl which kept him out of 3 games this past year.

#47 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Dont get me wrong, Allen could be a really good receiver. I think for this team at this time, OL would be more valuable to protect a dynamic QB who can make WR's with lesser talent very productive.

I agree I want an OL/DL. Im just having a hard time taking a 5th best OL over a no.1 wr.
This draft is a pretty good OL draft. We can still get very good o-lineman in the 2nd if we do so pass on one in the 1st.

The only OL I would take in the 1st would be Warmack. Other than that I'm going for best available DT or WR.

#48 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

I would be drafting on team needs.

WR is a need as well.some of time when Cam did have time WRs where not getting open or dropping passes.plus you are getting a talented OL in the 2nd with my mock, who should start at RG.

#49 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

I agree I want an OL/DL. Im just having a hard time taking a 5th best OL over a no.1 wr.
This draft is a pretty good OL draft. We can still get very good o-lineman in the 2nd if we do so pass on one in the 1st.

The only OL I would take in the 1st would be Warmack. Other than that I'm going for best available DT or WR.

I would be on board with best DT but like I said earlier, I think we could get the 2nd or 3rd best OL with the 14th pick, not 4th or 5th.

#50 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,609 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

Re: bwood

Maybe if you didn't act like such a bitch in every thread except your own others would participate in your threads more. Using CBS or Walter or espn or other online resources doesn't mean someone knows less than you. Get off your high horse and treat others with the respect you so obviously crave and you might get better results.

#51 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Raiders, Eagles, Titans, Chargers, and Dolphins could go after OL before us.

#52 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

only injury i found was the pcl which kept him out of 3 games this past year.

Yeah, the last 3 games of the season. It would've been more. And he didn't even get surgery which worries me even more.

Knee injuries are no joke, and I do not want to take any chances whatsoever.

#53 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Eagles, Chargers, and Cardinals should all go OL if they're smart. Top 3 OL are off the table already. We'd be getting top 4.

Even though Gross has declined, I don't see OT as a huge need. RG is the problem. If we're not drafting Warmack (OG), I want no part of an OL in the 1st.

#54 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,609 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

I honestly think only the Eagles, Titans and Chargers will. Raiders need to focus on defense, Dolphins need a WR.

edit: that was from the mentioned list. I think the Chiefs, Titans and Cardinals are a 50/50 to take OL.

#55 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,608 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, the last 3 games of the season. It would've been more. And he didn't even get surgery which worries me even more.

Knee injuries are no joke, and I do not want to take any chances whatsoever.

but thats 1 injury in 3 years. maybe he didnt need it, im pretty sure if he needed surgery he would have gotten it.

#56 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Re: bwood

Maybe if you didn't act like such a bitch in every thread except your own others would participate in your threads more. Using CBS or Walter or espn or other online resources doesn't mean someone knows less than you. Get off your high horse and treat others with the respect you so obviously crave and you might get better results.

U mad bro?

The only thread you'll ever see me talking poo in is a thread that has been reposted, like the dozens of prospect threads that get reposted because nobody knows how to use the search button, or a thread where chuck is spewing BS because he is a moron.

Imagine trying to talk about something you know a lot about and have a passion for with a bunch if kids. Frustrating huh? That's why I just talk poo and laugh at those things.

I don't give a fug about respect on an Internet forum.

#57 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

but thats 1 injury in 3 years. maybe he didnt need it, im pretty sure if he needed surgery he would have gotten it.

What seems more logical?

A. 1st pick - Starting OL/DT 2nd pick - starting WR

B. 1st pick - WR coming off KNEE injury, 2nd pick - potential starter at OG or DT.

#58 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

U mad bro?

The only thread you'll ever see me talking poo in is a thread that has been reposted, like the dozens of prospect threads that get reposted because nobody knows how to use the search button, or a thread where chuck is spewing BS because he is a moron.

Imagine trying to talk about something you know a lot about and have a passion for with a bunch if kids. Frustrating huh? That's why I just talk poo and laugh at those things.

I don't give a fug about respect on an Internet forum.

literally every post you make is either c-u-n-t-y or an insult

go make your own draft website if you like sucking your own dick so much. And guess what? You can even keep typing nonstop there about how you don't care what anyone thinks and how crappy all these other online resources are for the casual nfl fan! CBS omgmgmgmg!!! And seriously, start learning new insults rather than just this whole anonymous age hierarchy you go for. You sound like an idiot.

you literally are the definition of a c u n t

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

chuck is spewing BS because he is a moron.

Why do you like calling people names so badd?

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

literally every post you make is either c-u-n-t-y or an insult

go make your own draft website if you like sucking your own dick so much. And guess what? You can even keep typing nonstop there about how you don't care what anyone thinks and how crappy all these other online resources are for the casual nfl fan! CBS omgmgmgmg!!! And seriously, start learning new insults rather than just this whole anonymous age hierarchy you go for. You sound like an idiot.

you literally are the definition of a c u n t

AMEN!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com