Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

Video Request (Past Season)

If I had any idea about how to put together a good video compilation of highlights I would. However, I don't have the first clue about making a video and don't know where to start. That being said, I'd like to request two videos to those who have skill...and I know there are a few of you out there that make unreal videos of our Panthers.

1. 2012 Season Panther's Defense with an emphasis on Luke, CJ, and the Kraken

2. Cam's Sophomore Season

If some of you have been working on either of these already I can't wait to see them.

rscott94    662

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MnLrjwGKM5M

Check out this guys Youtube channel all of his videos are great

http://www.youtube.com/user/nflpanthersO7?feature=watch

• Pie 4

JawnyBlaze    5,245

Eventually I'm gonna try my hand at making a video of Kraken. Hopefully I'll get started on it next week. It'll be my first attempt at making a video.

TheRumGone    14,257

Eventually I'm gonna try my hand at making a video of Kraken. Hopefully I'll get started on it next week. It'll be my first attempt at making a video.

I've always wanted to make a video of him with the song in my signature. But i am daft when it comes to that kind of stuff.

SgtJoo    2,403

I'd do it but school and work are killing my free time right now.

Also, kind of hard to find some of the games in HD.

rscott94    662

Chills. That's what I got from that video

That was a really good video. Very dramatic. Can't wait for next season

Yeah Connor Harrison (or nflpanthers07) is great at making highlights and previews for games...

• Pie 1

Zuck Fod    103

One of the songs I plan to use is Am I a Psycho by Tech N9ne

This is actually one of his slower and less hectic songs. I love me some Tech N9ne, but this just doesn't match the kraken's intensity. Almost any other song by Tech N9ne will. I will agree the Kraken is a Psycho tho!

JawnyBlaze    5,245

This is actually one of his slower and less hectic songs. I love me some Tech N9ne, but this just doesn't match the kraken's intensity. Almost any other song by Tech N9ne will. I will agree the Kraken is a Psycho tho!

Yea I thought I'd start it slower and pick it up with a faster pace song for the second half and butwhystherumgone suggested a good one for that in The Beast.

If I like the results of the first video I'm thinking of making a whole Tech N9ne themed series. Next would be a Cam one with Can't Stand Me (but taking out all the Spanish at the end) and finish with A Real 1