Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Video Request (Past Season)

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Chills. That's what I got from that video

That was a really good video. Very dramatic. Can't wait for next season

Yeah Connor Harrison (or nflpanthers07) is great at making highlights and previews for games...

1 person likes this

Posted

One of the songs I plan to use is Am I a Psycho by Tech N9ne

This is actually one of his slower and less hectic songs. I love me some Tech N9ne, but this just doesn't match the kraken's intensity. Almost any other song by Tech N9ne will. I will agree the Kraken is a Psycho tho!

Posted

This is actually one of his slower and less hectic songs. I love me some Tech N9ne, but this just doesn't match the kraken's intensity. Almost any other song by Tech N9ne will. I will agree the Kraken is a Psycho tho!

Yea I thought I'd start it slower and pick it up with a faster pace song for the second half and butwhystherumgone suggested a good one for that in The Beast.

If I like the results of the first video I'm thinking of making a whole Tech N9ne themed series. Next would be a Cam one with Can't Stand Me (but taking out all the Spanish at the end) and finish with A Real 1

Posted

Rock Yo Head would be another good one, maybe a defensive highlights video, or a best hits video

Posted

Yeah Connor Harrison (or nflpanthers07) is great at making highlights and previews for games...

You realize he's a member of the forums right?

Posted

You realize he's a member of the forums right?

Didn't know that.. I knew he was a member over at SBnation

Posted

Smitty's best blindside blocks. Or best hits that drew flags on hardy. with a hint of mouth-runners before the games like von miller and how he got jakt up by smitty. seems like harper had one of those moments too.

Posted

Didn't know that.. I knew he was a member over at SBnation

Posted

Just started posting here again so that's probably why I didn't know.. Thanks!