#16 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Alright I played it all. I liked it for what it was. I don't think I will play through again to make any different decisions though. I feel like I did what I should have done.

Did you get that emotional feeling for the characters like you cared what happened to them? I did and that is a 1st for me in a video game.

#17 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,758 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Really? I was afraid this was a one and done deal.

That was the plan they had last time I hear anything about it, I'll see if I can pull up the article I was reading about it.

#18 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,758 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

As a contender for game of the year, the game has proven its popularity among the gaming masses, as players waited patiently to continue their very own tailored game experience from month to month. As such, Telltale Games has confirmed the coming of The Walking Dead Season two for 2013.

http://imgmr.com/ind...d-detailed.html

Expect a similar run to the last one from april/june time period through November.

#19 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Did you get that emotional feeling for the characters like you cared what happened to them? I did and that is a 1st for me in a video game.

Yes I felt like Kenny was my bud. Was constantly disappointed in Ben. Liked the crack shot reporter. And of course Clementine. Also at the very end I chose not to have the one character do the one thing because I couldn't ask the character to do it.

#20 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,011 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Yes I felt like Kenny was my bud. Was constantly disappointed in Ben. Liked the crack shot reporter. And of course Clementine. Also at the very end I chose not to have the one character do the one thing because I couldn't ask the character to do it.

I asked that character to do that for me and did feel bad about it but I had 2 other people telling me to make that happen.

#21 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

I liked Kenny the entire game. I felt like he was my bro so I sided with him in every single conflict. Then for whatever reason he turned on me when it was time to search for Clemintine. His entire plan turned to poo anyways when I was expecting us to escape on the Titanic and in reality it ended up being a rowboat.

#22 Lemory

Lemory

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

I loved this game. Its really crazy how the game developers make you care about someone then just fug them up. It also won game of the year at Spikes VGA's

#23 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

I liked Kenny the entire game. I felt like he was my bro so I sided with him in every single conflict. Then for whatever reason he turned on me when it was time to search for Clemintine. His entire plan turned to poo anyways when I was expecting us to escape on the Titanic and in reality it ended up being a rowboat.

You have to use the family line on him. Getting to that boat is the most important thing to Kenny after the train stuff happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.