Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homes on the gun-owner map broken into

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1358527444' post='2102824']

Seeing as I dont live in a war zone, I'm gonna take my chances without a gun.

Plus, I dont own much valuable poo. Not worth pulling a gun on an armed intruder IMO
[/quote]

Maybe they just want your wife's vagina....or you.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1358527444' post='2102824']
Not worth pulling a gun on an armed intruder IMO
[/quote]

If your life isn't worth defending yourself against an armed intruder; the less of you around the better I say.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1358527769' post='2102827']

Maybe they just want your wife's vagina....or you.
[/quote]

No serious girl at the moment, so I'll take my chances against roaming packs of armed man-raping bandits

Posted · Report post

[quote name='baussneggar' timestamp='1358528343' post='2102832']

If your life isn't worth defending yourself against an armed intruder; the less of you around the better I say.
[/quote]

lol you do realize people dont just break into your house to shoot you, right? This isnt a James Bond movie

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1358526252' post='2102803']
I bet you stay up late at night beating off to the thought of shooting someone. This is why more times than not gun ownership is an addiction, a sickness and a disease
[/quote]

I actually sleep quite well. If my ideology of not becoming a victim and preservation of our natural rights are part of a disease I sure hope it's contagious.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1358528403' post='2102834']
lol you do realize people dont just break into your house to shoot you, right? This isnt a James Bond movie
[/quote]

To the anti-gun advocate gun's do it.

g5jamz are you on CSF by any chance?

Posted · Report post

The funny thing is, I'm a college student who lives in a rather easy to break into apartment complex and often drunkenly stumble around dark streets at night- I'm probably more likely to be the victim of an armed robbery than most people who post here.

The difference is I'm not paranoid of statistically unlikely threats

Posted · Report post

[b]how come all the debates on this forum end with insults and inflamatories that declare stupidity and insanity? Whatever happened to we're all entitled to our own opinions? it goes from a logical debate to I bet you jack off in the blink of an eye. I contest thats the point you have won your arguement. and instead of saying good point, or thats given me something to think about, it turns to your wifes vaginas a really a black dudes butthole or something outrageous like that. just an observation.[/b]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='baussneggar' timestamp='1358528564' post='2102837']
To the anti-gun advocate gun's do it.

g5jamz are you on CSF by any chance?
[/quote]

CSF?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1358529010' post='2102847']
[b]how come all the debates on this forum end with insults and inflamatories that declare stupidity and insanity? Whatever happened to we're all entitled to our own opinions? it goes from a logical debate to I bet you jack off in the blink of an eye. I contest thats the point you have won your arguement. and instead of saying good point, or thats given me something to think about, it turns to your wifes vaginas a really a black dudes butthole or something outrageous like that. just an observation.[/b]
[/quote]

Regardless of your position on gun control you have some good points there.

I'll be straight up. I don't care if someone wishes to not exercise their right to keep and bear arms. You just best not be trying to restrict my ability to do so or there will be problems.

First goes the Second; Second goes the First.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1358529260' post='2102851']
CSF?
[/quote]

Carolinashootersforum

Posted · Report post

nope

this is it.

I'm not really an active shooter. Other than a bb/pellet gun, I've shot maybe a box of 12ga ...and I fired exactly one .270 round this year. That round took out a doe that I made into some tasty jerky.