55 replies to this topic

#31 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

The funny thing is, I'm a college student who lives in a rather easy to break into apartment complex and often drunkenly stumble around dark streets at night- I'm probably more likely to be the victim of an armed robbery than most people who post here.

The difference is I'm not paranoid of statistically unlikely threats

#32 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

how come all the debates on this forum end with insults and inflamatories that declare stupidity and insanity? Whatever happened to we're all entitled to our own opinions? it goes from a logical debate to I bet you jack off in the blink of an eye. I contest thats the point you have won your arguement. and instead of saying good point, or thats given me something to think about, it turns to your wifes vaginas a really a black dudes butthole or something outrageous like that. just an observation.

#33 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

To the anti-gun advocate gun's do it.

g5jamz are you on CSF by any chance?

CSF?

#34 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

how come all the debates on this forum end with insults and inflamatories that declare stupidity and insanity? Whatever happened to we're all entitled to our own opinions? it goes from a logical debate to I bet you jack off in the blink of an eye. I contest thats the point you have won your arguement. and instead of saying good point, or thats given me something to think about, it turns to your wifes vaginas a really a black dudes butthole or something outrageous like that. just an observation.

Regardless of your position on gun control you have some good points there.

I'll be straight up. I don't care if someone wishes to not exercise their right to keep and bear arms. You just best not be trying to restrict my ability to do so or there will be problems.

First goes the Second; Second goes the First.

#35 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

CSF?

Carolinashootersforum

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

nope

this is it.

I'm not really an active shooter. Other than a bb/pellet gun, I've shot maybe a box of 12ga ...and I fired exactly one .270 round this year. That round took out a doe that I made into some tasty jerky.

#37 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

nope

this is it.

Now now G5, that's a fib. Unless there's multiple people from Raleigh NC that use the handle g5jamz.

#38 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

My xbox live account is the same...but I've never visited that an inferior site forum. So who knows. Not me.

#39 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,151 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

These people need to be throw in jail for allowing themselves to be burglarized like that.

Second story says they were unable to steal any guns. That's a responsible gun owner. The first house in the story should indeed be held accountable.

#40 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

"I mean cause I think you could handle your wife's vagina being an asshole, but a black dude's asshole? Shoooooooo eeee. That's where they put you in a locked room with a gun with a single bullet in the chamber and nobody has to tell you what to do."

#41 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Regardless of your position on gun control you have some good points there.

I'll be straight up. I don't care if someone wishes to not exercise their right to keep and bear arms. You just best not be trying to restrict my ability to do so or there will be problems.

First goes the Second; Second goes the First.

Thats right. On a related note in conjunction with gun control, if I'm locked into an emergency situation, i met call the cops? But i ain't never waiting for a responder for an emergency that I'm stuck in. The cop is there to haqndle my paperwork.

#42 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

"I mean cause I think you could handle your wife's vagina being an asshole, but a black dude's asshole? Shoooooooo eeee. That's where they put you in a locked room with a gun with a single bullet in the chamber and nobody has to tell you what to do."

oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.

#43 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.

Reveals what's really there.

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Second story says they were unable to steal any guns. That's a responsible gun owner. The first house in the story should indeed be held accountable.

Umm no. The thieves from the earlier robbery were idiots and failed trying to break into the gun safe at the house.

The other thieves successfully broke into two safes and just fuging stole a third safe.

I fail to see how the one guy is more at fault than the other. Please explain it to me, because surely it's not because he had the misfortune to be robbed by more competent thieves. I fail to see how such a thing could be construed as his fault.

#45 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

My xbox live account is the same...but I've never visited that an inferior site forum. So who knows. Not me.

I wasn't talking about the an inferior site forum. Just pointing out that you fibbed about this being the only forum that you've frequented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.