55 replies to this topic

#41 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Regardless of your position on gun control you have some good points there.

I'll be straight up. I don't care if someone wishes to not exercise their right to keep and bear arms. You just best not be trying to restrict my ability to do so or there will be problems.

First goes the Second; Second goes the First.

Thats right. On a related note in conjunction with gun control, if I'm locked into an emergency situation, i met call the cops? But i ain't never waiting for a responder for an emergency that I'm stuck in. The cop is there to haqndle my paperwork.

#42 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

"I mean cause I think you could handle your wife's vagina being an asshole, but a black dude's asshole? Shoooooooo eeee. That's where they put you in a locked room with a gun with a single bullet in the chamber and nobody has to tell you what to do."

oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.

#43 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.

Reveals what's really there.

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Second story says they were unable to steal any guns. That's a responsible gun owner. The first house in the story should indeed be held accountable.

Umm no. The thieves from the earlier robbery were idiots and failed trying to break into the gun safe at the house.

The other thieves successfully broke into two safes and just fuging stole a third safe.

I fail to see how the one guy is more at fault than the other. Please explain it to me, because surely it's not because he had the misfortune to be robbed by more competent thieves. I fail to see how such a thing could be construed as his fault.

#45 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

My xbox live account is the same...but I've never visited that an inferior site forum. So who knows. Not me.

I wasn't talking about the an inferior site forum. Just pointing out that you fibbed about this being the only forum that you've frequented.

#46 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Just had lunch with my friend is who is a defense attorney in town. used to work in the DA's office and had just returned from speaking to a client who had shot someone non fatally.

Anywho...we were talking about the statistics and how there were 55 murders in Charlotte in 2012 down from 83 in 2008. He interjected that a large % of those were gang related or drug deals gone bad. and if you add in crimes of passion that number totaling 55 shrunk even further. I told him I was trying to figure out breakin to murders.

He mentioned that someone breaking into your home to rob you and actually kills you is a minute number. Says gun owners turn it into a deadly situiation when they brandish their weapon to save a 32'' Vizio.

If out of the 6.300 residential burglaries in CLT all 55 murders happened you would still have a .008 chance of being murder by an intruder.

He owns a gun btw.

#47 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Here's some things I've noticed are not being mentioned or considered:

- this might have nothing to do with the map
- if it does, I was led to believe that the people not on the map should be the ones scared that they might get taken advantage of
- I thought I had a third point but I forgot it once I got to this bullet. Gdamnit Obama.

#48 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Third point: It's all publicly available information anyway.

#49 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Reveals what's really there.

LOL! believe me I grew up in fayetteville, n.c. and the life expectancy for a racist in cumberland county is about the same as a hummingbird!!!

#50 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

then there's this.

A prosecutor in Lapeer, Michigan says, “No harm, no foul,” after a charter school took the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) advice and hired a armed security guard who promptly left his handgun unattended in a student bathroom.
Chatfield School co-directors Matt Young and Bill Kraly announced last week that they had hired retired Lapeer County Sheriff’s Dept. firearms instructor Clark Arnold as a security guard in response to the December mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

http://www.rawstory....udent-bathroom/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users