Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Where are we going to play during this multi-million dollar upgrade?

59 posts in this topic

Put me in charge of the $250 million, and I will provide a written guarantee that no games will be affected.

Should there be any complaints about the work, please send them to my p.o. box in the strip mall. I may be temporarily out of pocket.

1 person likes this

Link to an article explaining the upgrades?

125 is more than just bigger jumbo-trons and escalators. 250 makes the opportunities almost limitless.

Can we dome BOA for 250 mill...........................I kid, I kid.

i don't think they will be that gigantic. but, if they do play elsewhere, got be in Columbia. piece of cake drive compared to Clemson. p

btw- since these upgrades are about the "gameday experience" are they going to do anything to make tailgating i dunno...BETTER??

i don't think they will be that gigantic. but, if they do play elsewhere, got be in Columbia. piece of cake drive compared to Clemson. p

btw- since these upgrades are about the "gameday experience" are they going to do anything to make tailgating i dunno...BETTER??

Unless they move to Kings Mountain and start over, there will never be a true tailgate experience at Panther Stadium.

125 is more than just bigger jumbo-trons and escalators. 250 makes the opportunities almost limitless.

Can we dome BOA for 250 mill...........................I kid, I kid.

Are you referring to the Bears 2003 renovation? Because what they did was much more complex than what the Panthers are doing, the renovations can easily be done in eight months, escalators and video board upgrades is nothing.

Hell, these renovations can be done in five months.

Are you referring to the Bears 2003 renovation? Because what they did was much more complex than what the Panthers are doing, the renovations can easily be done in eight months, escalators and video board upgrades is nothing.

This will be the house that Luke/Cam/Charlotte eaters built.

I do not think this will be completed before Fan Fest.

they won't be playing somewhere else. it won't interfere with any season. it won't be a big enough job to warrant shutting the stadium down that long.

More seats would be cool. jist no mega jumbo xxxl large screen.