Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... have we hired Hue Jackson yet?

91 posts in this topic

Posted

jackson's not known for calling exotic plays. kind of a meat and potatoes guy....just aggressive.

I know he's not, just using Chud as an example, but the willingness to adjust if things aren't working has me a little concerned. Granted, I still prefer him out of all the options available, with Shurmur a distant last.

Posted

geez would shurmur be an insanely awful hire or what

Posted

Wish Spurrier would do it.

Posted

Wish Spurrier would do it.

Already saw that movie. Had a lousy ending.

Posted

jackson's not known for calling exotic plays. kind of a meat and potatoes guy....just aggressive.

Which is exactly why we need him.

Posted

Which is exactly why we need him.

i'd prefer someone a bit more progressive and aggressive than hue, but he's the best of the candidtates we have.

i just don't see hue as being all that creative. i wish he were, but he'll do.

Posted

DAN HENNING!!!!

*head explodes*

Reminds me of when the media announced the three "finalists" for the Bobcats job (a few S names there too): Sloan, Shaw, Snyder. And then...

MIKE DUNLAP!!!!

Posted

i'd prefer someone a bit more progressive and aggressive than hue, but he's the best of the candidtates we have.

i just don't see hue as being all that creative. i wish he were, but he'll do.

I think you are probably right on the Progressive/creative front....but Hue is definitely agressive.

Posted

I'm just preparing myself for Shurmer so that if we do hire Hue I'll be both pleasantly surprised and ecstatic

Posted

So our former offensive coordinator hasn't even been gone a week but he has assembled a staff.

Ron Rivera fires half his and has a vacant OC position, yet we sit on our hands and wait to pick up the scraps.

You fuggers wanted this guy back for another season, be careful what you wish for.

Posted

Ron is playing the prevent against Hue Jackson's agent who's looking for some guaranteed jack ..

Later gives a presser on how we're still building a law office that's about writing winning contracts.

Fires Director of Stadium Snack Food (Scapegoat)..

Posted

Don't know why you think this is all Ron's decision Sure he has major input but I guarantee he is not in total control of this process. He is partially hand tied.