carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,226 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Chuck just knows everything.

No bro, not as much as you. Remember you're better than both CBS and Walter combined. ;)

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,226 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

He will not be there..its first or no go..Kendall Wright was taken in the first last season.

Can't really compare Patterson to Wright. Kendall was a sure 1st rd pick. Patterson, it's a 50/50 thing. He has the talent and ceiling is high, but hes still raw and only had 1yr in a DI Division.

With a great combine a few teams may jump for him but doesn't really know that until after the combine and pro days.

#33 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

There is?

Can u enlighten us more, Mel?

You mean enlighten you? There's a lot of nuances to speed such as explosion, stamina, balance, being able to start and stop quickly, running after you've been shoved back, ETC.

Serious question dude, do you actually watch football or understand the sport at all or are you just here to talk poo and look cool?

#34 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Patterson's the only non-OL/DT I would be happy with us taking in the first. He's basically a bigger Randall Cobb, and he would be a great weapon for Cam for years to come.

#35 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJawJuh

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!!

CP is NOTHING like Armanti, whatsoever.

Patterson's route running can be worked on, and his lighting fast speed and elusiveness make up for it.

Have you ever even watched either play? That was literally one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen. Armanti is fugging slow, CP is one of the fastest prospects in the draft lol.

"DERP BUT DEY BOFF HAV DREADZ!!"

They do. And I don't care if it's one of the worst comparison you've ever read. It's what I think. Armanti isn't slow....are you retarded?

#36 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

They do. And I don't care if it's one of the worst comparison you've ever read. It's what I think. Armanti isn't slow....are you retarded?

Fugging slow compared to Cordarrelle Patterson.

4.5 forty with absolutey no explosion. Ex QB with no experience playing receiver.

Vs.

4.3 forty with incredible burst and elusiveness. Plus experience dominating against SEC defenses.

How about when Armanti got caught by the fugging kicker once again on a punt return???

I'm confident you don't watch the Panthers play.

#37 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,605 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

I graduated from App. Armanti is slow in the NFL dude...i'm sorry. I watched him dominate for 4 years. He never had breakaway speed. He was a baller though. Unfortunately he is not in the NFL.

#38 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thank you. Go back in your hole now retard.

#39 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,947 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Can't really compare Patterson to Wright. Kendall was a sure 1st rd pick. Patterson, it's a 50/50 thing. He has the talent and ceiling is high, but hes still raw and only had 1yr in a DI Division.

With a great combine a few teams may jump for him but doesn't really know that until after the combine and pro days.

So where did Demarius Thomas go? Just as raw

#40 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,417 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

If he's as fast as he says he is.. then I could see drafting him at 14. I don't currently value him quite that high. I guess we will see his stock soar at the combine.

#41 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Kid was the most impressive receiver I saw live this year. I'd be pleased with him or Kenan Allen...need one of em with an OL IMO.

#42 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

With Gettlemens history of evaluating first round WRs at the giants I expect us to go there early. Unless he thinks our DBs and OL are that big of a mess.

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,537 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

yep the Giants have shown that you have to get your QBs weapons early in this league even when you have them already.

#44 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJawJuh

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

Fugging slow compared to Cordarrelle Patterson.

4.5 forty with absolutey no explosion. Ex QB with no experience playing receiver.

Vs.

4.3 forty with incredible burst and elusiveness. Plus experience dominating against SEC defenses.

How about when Armanti got caught by the fugging kicker once again on a punt return???

I'm confident you don't watch the Panthers play.

ok, GUY. Whatever you say.

#45 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,226 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

So where did Demarius Thomas go? Just as raw

Thomas had three years of playing fb in divisionI fb. Patterson has one. Patterson can ball, don't get me wrong. Just that he's not a sure 1st rd pick. Though a team may reach for him just like McDaniel reached for Thomas. Thomas was considered a late 1st-2nd rd.

If I'm Miami and I need a receiver as bad as they do, I'm not picking Patterson. I'm taking Keenan. The bust ratio is less with Keenan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com