Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

219 posts in this topic

lol where is gettis...sleep......lafell does not jump for balls like patton does.

Patton is a fuging mystery untill he does it in the league.

I put money on the fact that if we drafted Patton. Lafell still starts over him.

Who will step up?

If we cut everyone and don't restructure then we will break even. We won't be under cap.

I may be wrong but I am almost certain there is no more guaranteed money on Gross and Gamble(I could be wrong) so if we can't trade then we cut after June 1st and none of it will count against the cap

Gamble is not going anywhere unless he feels like he has a chance to win now. No one is paying gamble big dollars or not as much as we will if he restructures.

Gamble is gone dude get ready for that.

well we didn't have gettleman either. If you don't think you can draft later round receivers then I don't know where you have been.

Yeah, and if we are really lucky we can get an UDFA that is the next Victor Cruz...LOL

lol becuase the scout dont say their is a sure guy at wr just like they said about cam.... but now u guys use media scouts to ur advantage...lol but when they said newton couldnt start fromday one its an uproar.....i see how you work.

I just hope Lamont Bryant surprises all of us.

welker and alot of more standouts went ud but you guys turn around and say you wouldnt draft a guy from 1-2 round ibecase you dont want to take chance on a not sure guy..

how many of ud stars are you gonna get.....how many tom brady u gone find in the 6-7 rounds...lol

most hall of famers are 1-2 round look it up

Gross hits us up for 1 mill if we cut him.

lol becuase the scout dont say their is a sure guy at wr just like they said about cam.... but now u guys use media scouts to ur advantage...lol but when they said newton couldnt start fromday one its an uproar.....i see how you work.

I'd rather take scouts opinion then the MB GM on here.

Add the Fact you said " Cam needs Tall WR". Then mention Patton who is the same hieght as lafell and Smaller then Murphy and Gettis.

Not to mention Slower

Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech

Height: 6-2. Weight: 195.

Projected 40 Time: 4.58.

Projected Round (2013): 3-4.