Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

219 posts in this topic

Fisher is only ranked this high now because of the two tackles that went back to school.

Then Barrett Jones or Lane Johnson in the 2nd, either way, one of our first 2 picks will be on someone that can play LT. If we are smart then the other will be spent on a DT

If i want a Receiver i go with Keenan Allen, he has been a star since high school and he had a pretty shitty Qb who happened to be his brother throwing him the ball in college and he still put up great numbers. He doesnt have blazing speed but he is fast enough to beat defenses and use other intangibles to produce like White and Marshall.

I don't think his loyalty runs that deep, but it does then great! I'm expecting to draft Eric Fisher and send Gross packing. Dream situation would be having Gross sign up for a major pay cut and kicking him back to the right side and still draft Fisher at LT

Gross isn't going anywhere and getting more than 3 mill a year for more than 2 years you can cancel that. His home is here and he can shop that all he wants.

Again why the fug would you want a RAW WR that can not help you right away when you have HOLES in so many other spots??

Cause he still will produce right away. If we give Cam enough time

im sure jarret faced better compettion than small school jerry rice lol how did that turn out.

patton jumped for about 2 tds in that video lol somthing i never see lafell do.

so you are like a pig watching tv, all you see are beautiful colors. Lafell has jumped for balls and paid for it as well.

Cause he still will produce right away. If we give Cam enough time

cam is on the clock he doesn't have time. He wants to win now or else he walks. I know cam is saying right now "please no more projects. One project and I'm walking;, lol.

edit: iwas on a roll, I see what you are saying but no thanks unless 4th rou.d bound.

Then Barrett Jones or Lane Johnson in the 2nd, either way, one of our first 2 picks will be on someone that can play LT. If we are smart then the other will be spent on a DT

This

cam is on the clock he doesn't have time. He wants to win now or else he walks. I know cam is saying right now "please no more projects. One project and I'm walking;, lol.

edit: iwas on a roll, I see what you are saying but no thanks unless 4th rou.d bound.

Cam isn't going to walk! His brand will suffer changing uniforms, just like it does with most!

The Franchise Tag still works

please stop about lafell like hes an all star lol. weve seen what that guy brings to the table... hes a 3rd wr...2nd at best....has no constant real deep threat ability. sorry

just look at it like this..hes not going to draw double coverage from smith....

We don't need guys slower than lafell. We need speedy tall guys, I thought guys wanted some like Julio? That's one fast dude with height. Lafell is our Calvin Johnson just give him time. How long did it take cj?