Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

219 posts in this topic

Smitty is a possible hot and where was he drafted?

Patton would be perfect in the 4th round. Lol

yeah and patton can climb the hell out of the imaginary ladder for tds just see him against texas am. banks also called him the best wr he went up against.

Gross hits us up for 1 mill if we cut him.

Better than giving him an extra guaranteed 20 and 3 extra years to just keep leaving us in cap hell season after season.

He isn't going to take a pay cut of major proportions for the good of the team! If he did, then his agent should be fired ASAP

Gross hits us up for 1 mill if we cut him.

That works against him being on this team. But we have no replacement for him on the roster and no sure way of getting one in te draft or FA. Gamble is a different story.

Better than giving him an extra guaranteed 20 and 3 extra years to just keep leaving us in cap hell season after season.

He isn't going to take a pay cut of major proportions for the good of the team! If he did, then his agent should be fired ASAP

I don't think it will take that plus I got him coming back for around 3 mill per year.

yeah and patton can climb the hell out of the imaginary ladder for tds just see him against texas am. banks also called him the best wr he went up against.

He is 6'2 and slow there is no way you can convince me he's better then Lafell or any WR on this roster.

So what's the reason of wasting a pick on a guy that isn't that when you have bigger problems.

Because 14 is a good spot to take him. Julio was taking 6th overall. Patterson being raw drops him to 14. If we dont go wr in the 1st the lafells will be left in the 2nd. Next year wr arent as deep and smith will be 35. Take CP now and give him that year to develop. If it aint star or warmack we can do bpa between dt and ol in the 2nd. I say ol

I don't think it will take that plus I got him coming back for around 3 mill per year.

I don't think his loyalty runs that deep, but it does then great! I'm expecting to draft Eric Fisher and send Gross packing. Dream situation would be having Gross sign up for a major pay cut and kicking him back to the right side and still draft Fisher at LT