Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

219 posts in this topic

please stop about lafell like hes an all star lol. weve seen what that guy brings to the table... hes a 3rd wr...2nd at best....has no constant real deep threat ability. sorry

just look at it like this..hes not going to draw double coverage from smith....

like I said you aren't watching the games because he has drawn double coverages.

cam is on the clock he doesn't have time. He wants to win now or else he walks. I know cam is saying right now "please no more projects. One project and I'm walking;, lol.

edit: iwas on a roll, I see what you are saying but no thanks unless 4th rou.d bound.

With proehl and smitty coaching him up he will be in Cam's suggestion box

please stop about lafell like hes an all star lol. weve seen what that guy brings to the table... hes a 3rd wr...2nd at best....has no constant real deep threat ability. sorry

just look at it like this..hes not going to draw double coverage from smith....

Please stop pumping up avg. WR you like in college who haven't done poo and really are big gambles for a team that has other holes to fill.

lafell hasnt drawn enough double buddy. dude is not a all star

like victor and hakeem.....julio and roddy.....maclin and jackson

smith and lafell....lol NOW DO SEE the difference lol

lafell and Patton is even more funnier. Thanks for proving a point.

And again some how our offense can compete with any of those other ones for some starnge reason.

and again stop talking like you know what hes going to do.....cam wants a no 1 wr dude is getting mad...and if he leaves it wont mess up his brand...lol he just came into the league...look at favre and peyton...jersey sales like hotcakes lol

im pretty sure collin was avg and russell...oh and alfred morris. lol

just because media scout have them at 3 or 4 dont mean its hs real value lol ......those guys should have been 1 round picks. lol

im done..nice chatting with you guys...i still think the panthers need to adress oline and dline early but cant help but see the glaring whole of a true no 1 wr.

and again stop talking like you know what hes going to do.....cam wants a no 1 wr dude is getting mad...and if he leaves it wont mess up his brand...lol he just came into the league...look at favre and peyton...jersey sales like hotcakes lol

im pretty sure collin was avg and russell...oh and alfred morris. lol

just because media scout have them at 3 or 4 dont mean its hs real value lol ......those guys should have been 1 round picks. lol

How the fug do you know what Cam wants?? When did yau'll become friends??

im done..nice chatting with you guys...i still think the panthers need to adress oline and dline early but cant help but see the glaring whole of a true no 1 wr.

I do too but if you think Patton is the answer then you just have a man crush.

I do too but if you think Patton is the answer then you just have a man crush.

yeah but thats the thing its not only patton.....allen,rodgers,hunter,patterson,hopkins and williams all are potential top flight wr.

i was just using one example. i dont have man crush on anyone...but thise team needs a true no 1 wr real bad. lol