Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

219 posts in this topic

Having another top tier TE across from Olsen would help us every bit as much as a WR, and would be cheaper too.

Won't be any free agent #1 receiver for Carolina. To costly.

I think we have enough weapons to have a top 5 offense if we tweak the o-line and our OC doesn't have his head up his ass.

Danny amendola would be a nice addition and probably wouldn't cost too much.

I no longer fear free agency with Getleman at the helm.

I expect to see some major housecleaning to give him some room to bring in a few players. I think he is going to play some hardball for a few months.

I expect to see some major housecleaning to give him some room to bring in a few players. I think he is going to play some hardball for a few months.

Yeah, that was really one of the points of this thread. Unlike others, I don't think that money is going to be the obstacle that it would appear to be today, because we are going to trade off some bad paper and also hand out some pink slips tomorrow.

Yeah, that was really one of the points of this thread. Unlike others, I don't think that money is going to be the obstacle that it would appear to be today, because we are going to trade off some bad paper and also hand out some pink slips tomorrow.

This will be the most interesting and shocking offseason ever. Good thread.

We should see if Dwayne jarret wants to try playing again.. He can eventually be our number 1.. Pure talent.. Next Calvin Johnson potentially

I have said it a hundred times, we have no issue at WR! Stop with the damn "we need a WR #1" threads. Our WR's for the past 2 seasons have had above a 94% catch percentage and Lafell has one of the lowest drop pass percentagesin the league. His is better than SS.

We ha e other areas that has not been properly addressed in years. DT CB OG OT SS FS. ITS NOT THE OFFENSE THAT HAS HURT US THE PAST TWO SEASONS. Or are you people watching different games than me?