Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

OK, so if no heir to Smitty is in our draft plans, or in the draft at all,then FA is critical

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
218 replies to this topic

#217 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

i'm sure there will be some done...enough for us to be a little active.

it won't be high profile guys he goes for and there won't be any first day FA activity going on which will piss off a lot of people.

that's ok, tho, because he's not someone that goes after the big money high profile guys. he is essentially an expert in finding hidden gems. i'm pretty sure it's even written on his resume like that.

That's fine. Fit's in with our philosophy all along.

#218 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

That's fine. Fit's in with our philosophy all along.

i do think that gettleman will use it more and make better choices with it.

#219 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

lol

lol you funny man........but are you watching the senior bowl practices.....patton lit it up today. best robert alford deep for a td, then he faked on a route and got open....finally alford tried to jam at the line and patton still got open on a slant and held on to the ball when he tried to strip him..

this dude looks like the most complete wr in this draft to me. terrance williams seems like he depends on speed only like d. jackson.......king is also a very good route runner....

we got to get a wr help out smith and lafell out boy....lol i have nothing against them.....