Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Spackler

Shula promoted to OC

326 posts in this topic

well, we upgraded the GM.

hopefully we'll have an upgrade at HC next year...that is unless we're fine with mediocrity (or aspiring to that).

a very mehh...choice.

at least they won't have to worry about this guy getting HC offers.

I kinda figured with the last minute interview that Shula was the choice. Does the Rooney rule apply to offensive/defensive coordinators.

yay for status quo.

OK, now I am beginning to feel your pain. I'm gonna take an aspirin and lay down.

rocketsoy0.gif

keep it on the cheap JR.....want another $125m? ok

Rivera's move, keep thinking that JR actually has a say in assistant coaches. He could careless.

Really I am not surprise at all, many of you said that what coach would want to come to a staff in a lame duck situation all I can do is hope that RR gets it right this year and hopefully we are pleasantly surprise this time next year. I am not even really mad.

Rivera's move, keep thinking that JR actually has a say in assistant coaches. He could careless.

If you don't think JR has a say in the type of toilet paper they use in the stadium ....you'd be wrong. This guy is involved in everything.

1 person likes this

hopefully Shula can add a little pep to the offense

have you ever looked at what he did in tampa?

not exactly what i would call "pep".

he adds nothing.

it's a step backward if anything.

1 person likes this

Gettleman's words from his press conference keeping playing in my head..."If we do this thing right RR, JR and me will be lifting the trophy" I really, really want to believe........

I think the reasoning is that they want continuity for Cam and ST. Also I don't think Gettleman would want to hire some people and then can them a year later if he decides to clean house.