Shula promoted to OC

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

#71 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yeh...no suprise there. Perhaps he'll make this offense a bit more structured, though? I mean I know we're used to seeing the offense we saw in the last month of the season, but you can't forget how much of a disorganized clusterfug it was at the begginning.

#72 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Since all of you Nostradamus' already know that we are going to have a bad season next year anyone want to tell me this weekends Powerball number?

FFS it isn't even free agency yet and you guys a throwing in the towel. I bet there is room on the 9ers bandwagon.

17 24 32 34 47 21
you're welcome

#73 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

yeah, this is pissing me off more than i was expecting.

the only thing that could be worse is starting the season 2-8 again, missing out on the playoffs, and then having some late season rally again to finish the season at 8-8 and rivera keep his job.

the even worse scenario to me is something happening in the NFC south power structure (falcons get old and collapse, saints can't get it together, etc) and we back in to a division title and lose our first playoff game. now rivera has "taken us to the playoffs" and can ride that for years.

#74 Judo Thoreau

Judo Thoreau

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Obviously preparing Shula for the HC position once Rivera is fired next season.

#75 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Since all of you Nostradamus' already know that we are going to have a bad season next year anyone want to tell me this weekends Powerball number?

FFS it isn't even free agency yet and you guys a throwing in the towel. I bet there is room on the 9ers bandwagon.

Six.

#76 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

aside from that 4 week run at the end, what reason is there to feel anything else will happen? i mean it's a lot more likely to see this team have another non-winning season than a winning one. this team has a long tradition of screwing things up.

#77 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yeah honestly I agree w/ this. I can't really blame them either. No playoffs TY = Looking for a new job next year

I also think this COULD be the best move for Cam. We shall see. (I was hoping to have a guy who would not allow Cam's head to drop like Shula did. Jackson would not take that mess).

#78 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• LocationLexington, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Why honestly care about Free Agency???? The draft yea, but why FA? It's not like the team is going to have money to sign anyone with and that's if they cut Gross, Gamble, Beason, WIlliams and a host of other guys.

#79 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

lol...we're a joke.

MikeSilver
Mike shula to the panthers as offensive coordinator. And the absurd shunning of hue jackson is once again complete. Vaya con Dios carolina

#80 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'm over it now. Nothing we can do about it but whine and sound like a bunch of pussies anyway.

Most of the posters here know this, whether you have the balls to admit it anyway, the odds of the current coaching staff being around after 1 more year are slim to none.

What sucks though is it's not even Feb and we are already expecting another long season next year. wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users