Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

I Have Lost Faith In This Staff.......

48 posts in this topic

Do we know this for sure, that jackson wasn't getting offers from other teams? If Jackson wasn't in the picture then Shula was the best choice between Shula and Shurmur. If all three were on the table then I'm not sure what to think. Not exactly thrilled.

Person tweeted Jackson wanted the job. He turned down an opportunity to interview for the Jets OC job.

Do we know this for sure, that jackson wasn't getting offers from other teams? If Jackson wasn't in the picture then Shula was the best choice between Shula and Shurmur. If all three were on the table then I'm not sure what to think. Not exactly thrilled.

he left here wanting it.

The Rodgers hiring is just as bad as the Shula one because it shows just how extensively this team will go to shift blame.

So much for "Not whose right, but getting it right"

Person tweeted Jackson wanted the job. He turned down an opportunity to interview for the Jets OC job.

he left here wanting it.

Goddammit.

it wasn't.

I'm now leaning more toward the belief that particular decision will be reversed come this time next year.

I dont mind it. Continuity may be whats best for this team right now.

Continuity for a 6-10 and 7-9 team. The trend? 8-8.

I don't know that I was "on the wagon" so much as just it was what I was pretty sure was going to happen and I could understand the logic behind it.

Seeing decisions like this is enough to make me wonder if it was the right choice.

That's pretty much where I was. I wasn't happy Ron was retained, but I had resigned myself to accepting it. Then when Chud left I thought "we'll at least now Ron can get an experienced, capable, talented OC in to help with the burden of learning to be a HC. Someone like Norv or Whisenhunt or Hue with HC experience and true talent at leading offenses." I thought, for the first time in about 2 years, there was actually going to be a good chance we can succeed under Ron!

And then they pull this BS. I'm so gd depressed right now.

1 person likes this

Continuity for a 6-10 and 7-9 team. The trend? 8-8.

Hey, maybe we'll be able to sniff the playoffs by 2015 or 2016....

Of course by then it'll obviously be under a whole new coaching staff.