• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

here's the biggest problem...rivera acknowledged that he should have brought in more experience on his staff. he admitted it was a mistake. when presented with an opportunity to change that what did he do? he opted for stability....the status quo. instead of fixing the problem he opted to change nothing.

you guys can tell me all day that he's growing and learning but the evidence i see is this is a guy who is in over his head and while he can admit mistakes, he doesn't have what it takes to make better decisions. experience doesn't always make a good teacher.

#47 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,284 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Im sick and tired of every year being a rebuilding and a "process" year.

#48 MemphisGambler

MemphisGambler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

here's the biggest problem...rivera acknowledged that he should have brought in more experience on his staff. he admitted it was a mistake. when presented with an opportunity to change that what did he do? he opted for stability....the status quo. instead of fixing the problem he opted to change nothing.

you guys can tell me all day that he's growing and learning but the evidence i see is this is a guy who is in over his head and while he can admit mistakes, he doesn't have what it takes to make better decisions. experience doesn't always make a good teacher.

I wonder if Gettleman supported the choice or he is already in toilet flushing mode after next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.