Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

A message to the FAKE @$$ Fans

122 posts in this topic

Yes yes let the Offseason flow THRU YOU.

Olsen said something about it and said the players on offense all felt the same way about Chud, sorry to loose him. One of the best offensive minds in the game and that chud did what he had to do. (Take a HC job when it was offered to him).

Hmmm, can't believe I missed that. Oh well there are still other points in that post that remain valid. It's gonna take some time to decide wether or not I like this move. I need to see the draft and what free agents we (wont) bring in.

I wish this was like survivor where we could all choose to vote someone off the forum forever.

I'm gonna laugh at all of you so hard if we do the unthinkable next year... I'm so serious. How dumb will you feel if we do?

We laugh at you damn near everyday.

**UPDATE**

Smitty thinks its a great hire!!

He must be an idiot too right!?

Also looks like RB coach Jim Skipper is back as well per other threads...

You know, the guy who coached them both to over 1,000 yd rushers in the same season!?

But oh no!!!! The sky is falling!

Double Trouble will live on here... They will both restructure to stay and work with him.

Back to the people that think the whole fuggin world is falling

I'm just glad that its all well documented throughout this thread

TCF threads are always fuging awesome.....for all the wrong reasons.

TCF tell us more about how Arian Foster sucks and lost his killer instinct.

Everybody got real quiet now that Smitty has spoken out and essentially echoed my exact sentiments...

Very interesting indeed

• Portland selects Harry Giles rights to Sac
    • This is great!! Congrats Malik!!
    • Scouting report: A player who arguably all season long was the best offensive threat in college basketball sits around the later top ten in almost all draft boards. Monk is easily compared to Jamal Crawford because of his aggressive shooting combined with the ability to score from anywhere. Monk shot a near 40 percent from three while shooting 82 percent from the free throw line in his first year at Kentucky. Monk averaged an SEC second best 19.8 points per game. Monk has a shooting skillset that is needed in the NBA but is hard to find. He has that unconscious shooting stroke which can be Curry like at times. What intrigues scouts the most about Monk is that he is not just a shooter, he plays above the rim and he can guard either the one or the two. Although Monk showed off his high-flying display all year long at Kentucky, it was his defense that stood out the most. His run and gun mentality allows him to jump passing lanes and play in your face defense on almost every possession forcing turnovers and fast break opportunities quite frequently. Monk is a dangerous transition guard who can score in a flurry. With the way that the NBA is going regarding athletic three point shooting guards, Monk would fit well with virtually every team in the NBA and could be used in multiple different lineups. Even though he is a shooter, Monk has the capability of running an offense and getting his teammates open.