Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

A message to the FAKE @$$ Fans

122 posts in this topic

Smitty said the same poo about how great Henning was. He gets emotionally attached to coaches and is part of the problem in that the front office keeps listening to the players' opinions instead of making the best hire.

Next year will be Smitty's 10th losing season.

Lol at you

Lol at you

Good retort. Probably needed some random caps and punctuation thrown in for emphasis, though.

Lol at you

do you have a writer for this kind of gold?

that's memeworthy.

but but my ass is sore because we didnt get a big name to coach up the o

Tom Cat's obsession with anal sex references is starting to be as offputting as his racism

The difference between most of you and myself is that you care what everyone here thinks. I do not. Some people will even agree 100% with me on this but wont post due to the fact that a bunch of people online will gang up on them. I on the other hand don't give a flying FUG.

I believe in what I'm saying... Otherwise I wouldn't post it. You are not being trolled.

Shula will take great care of Cam... His career depends on it.

Hue Jackson would have had Cam running every down... Trying to get another shot at a HC position. Shula on the other hand has been apart of Cams growth and development since day 1. He has a vested interest, has lived through the growing pains...and will do just fine next year. I expect BIG things from the Panthers next year. If you don't, now's the time to get yourself a new team.

Tired of you played out non life having people talkin poo about my damned team. Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!

I like this post!

One of the REALEST things you've ever said.

1 person likes this

TCF your tears are like sweet nectar to us. Please stay butthurt.

All I know is that I have no idea who is a "good" coach when it comes to assistants and coordinators and who is a "bad" coach.

I just hope for the best.

I have good friend who met Mike Shula when he was the HC at Bama. They were INCREDIBLY impressed with him as a person. Relayed to me that he was one really incredible human being.

He also performed at an average level at Bama but left Nick Saban a good enough base to win a national championship in 2009 with Shula's would-have-been juniors and seniors.

He had positives and he has (past) negatives.

Me? I'll dwell on the positives until I have good reason not to.

i'll dwell on the positives when they start winning.

Oh right on time and didn't miss a beat!

If something happens with the team, TCF starts the usual "I'm a real fan, nana nana nana na na" thread.

Go spend some time with your family or something and quit acting like a little kid who just discovered the internet.