Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Cause it will happen when his contract is up and I do not blame him. This team goes the way of it's owner, which is more about saving money and keeping the status quo than actually having a winning football team. I really hate JR right now and this staff.

#2 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,306 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Dear God, wait til we play a game before you start bitching...

#3 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

We're out of the playoffs already...haven't you heard?

#4 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

I feel sorry for Cam, he really doesn't have a damn choice in the matter for at least another few years, they still have year 3 and 4 of the base contract. Team option for year 5, then franchise tags. He's here for another 4 years minimum unless he gets traded.

#5 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Have you been watching the team for the past 5 years or did you just hop on the Cam wagon when he was drafted?

#6 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

If I were Cam I'd be a little insulted at all the people implying that I need someone to remain mediocre for me instead of a true proven offensive mind.

It's almost like the powers that be think that he is either to fragile to challenge or too stupid to learn anything new.

consistency, LOL

#7 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,335 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Have you been watching the team for the past 5 years or did you just hop on the Cam wagon when he was drafted?

I've been watching the team since its founding, and I want to slap the motherloving bullshit out of you and anyone else that thinks JR is cheap.

#8 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Ya know....another possibility is that Cam LOVES the fact that Shula is now the OC. Don't think that just because YOU don't like the move that Cam doesn't as well. There is nothing to suggest Cam wants to go anywhere. Calm the fug down. Dear god...

#9 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

I've been watching the team since its founding, and I want to slap the motherloving bullshit out of you and anyone else that thinks JR is cheap.

I've been watching since 1995 too and we have never had any back to back winning seasons. What does that tell you? Did you watch 2010? If JR cared about winning, he wouldn't have allowed us to promote from within when we had 2 top candidates we could've hired. Take your blinders off. You wouldnt even come close to slapping me face to face son.

#10 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ya know....another possibility is that Cam LOVES the fact that Shula is now the OC. Don't think that just because YOU don't like the move that Cam doesn't as well. There is nothing to suggest Cam wants to go anywhere. Calm the fug down. Dear god...

He'll rethink that when our offense is sputtering yet again until week 12 when we suddenly find the urge to play like its the playoffs when we were already eliminated 2 weeks prior.

#11 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

He'll rethink that when our offense is sputtering yet again until week 12 when we suddenly find the urge to play like its the playoffs when we were already eliminated 2 weeks prior.

Oh, poo. That's right, I forgot. You have experience in NFL executive management and know the ins and outs of the team better than us normal fans. Oh, you don't? You should probably stop assuming that YOUR opinion is going to be fact then. I think Shula can do fine for us, at least as a stop gap to a BIG time higher down the road. We interviewed guys. Apparently, nobody wowed JR or Rivera, and that is what they are supposed to do if they want the job. Apparently Rivera and staff feel confident that Shula can do this, and if he can, then we are fine. Give the guy a shot before writing him off.

Remember when Chud got here and we all went nuts, and we told the naysayers that we'd be a playoff team in 2 years time? Well, look how wrong we were on that.

#12 themikestrick

themikestrick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSmithfield, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, because #1 QB's always leave after their rookie contract is up. Calm down, he isn't going anywhere.

#13 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Oh, poo. That's right, I forgot. You have experience in NFL executive management and know the ins and outs of the team better than us normal fans. Oh, you don't? You should probably stop assuming that YOUR opinion is going to be fact then. I think Shula can do fine for us, at least as a stop gap to a BIG time higher down the road. We interviewed guys. Apparently, nobody wowed JR or Rivera, and that is what they are supposed to do if they want the job. Apparently Rivera and staff feel confident that Shula can do this, and if he can, then we are fine. Give the guy a shot before writing him off.

Remember when Chud got here and we all went nuts, and we told the naysayers that we'd be a playoff team in 2 years time? Well, look how wrong we were on that.

Lamest arguement in the history of arguements. "Do you have experience in NFL executive management?". You have no idea how embarrasing it is that you went there.

#14 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Lamest arguement in the history of arguements. "Do you have experience in NFL executive management?". You have no idea how embarrasing it is that you went there.

Because you are blindly criticizing here. It's like me telling an astronaut how to do his job. Or a medical doctor, because I watched House, and fug it, it's close enough, right?

The fact that your "counter" is just saying "your argument is lame, can't believe you went there" proves my point. You are blindly throwing poo because the guy you wanted isn't here. Instead, we have Shula. Like I said, give it a chance, at least. If anybody knows the stakes, it's JR. If you think he's going to let Shula come in as OC without being damn confident that he can get the job done, you're crazy.

#15 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

getting drafted by us was the worst thing that could have happened to cam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com