Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, poo. That's right, I forgot. You have experience in NFL executive management and know the ins and outs of the team better than us normal fans. Oh, you don't? You should probably stop assuming that YOUR opinion is going to be fact then. I think Shula can do fine for us, at least as a stop gap to a BIG time higher down the road. We interviewed guys. Apparently, nobody wowed JR or Rivera, and that is what they are supposed to do if they want the job. Apparently Rivera and staff feel confident that Shula can do this, and if he can, then we are fine. Give the guy a shot before writing him off.

Remember when Chud got here and we all went nuts, and we told the naysayers that we'd be a playoff team in 2 years time? Well, look how wrong we were on that.

Lamest arguement in the history of arguements. "Do you have experience in NFL executive management?". You have no idea how embarrasing it is that you went there.

Posted

Lamest arguement in the history of arguements. "Do you have experience in NFL executive management?". You have no idea how embarrasing it is that you went there.

Because you are blindly criticizing here. It's like me telling an astronaut how to do his job. Or a medical doctor, because I watched House, and fug it, it's close enough, right?

The fact that your "counter" is just saying "your argument is lame, can't believe you went there" proves my point. You are blindly throwing poo because the guy you wanted isn't here. Instead, we have Shula. Like I said, give it a chance, at least. If anybody knows the stakes, it's JR. If you think he's going to let Shula come in as OC without being damn confident that he can get the job done, you're crazy.

Posted

getting drafted by us was the worst thing that could have happened to cam

1 person likes this

Posted

Because you are blindly criticizing here. It's like me telling an astronaut how to do his job. Or a medical doctor, because I watched House, and fug it, it's close enough, right?

The fact that your "counter" is just saying "your argument is lame, can't believe you went there" proves my point. You are blindly throwing poo because the guy you wanted isn't here. Instead, we have Shula. Like I said, give it a chance, at least. If anybody knows the stakes, it's JR. If you think he's going to let Shula come in as OC without being damn confident that he can get the job done, you're crazy.

Did you watch last season? No not the last 4 games when Rivera suddenly decided to coach. We needed fresh blood and we just promoted from within. You don't get better by staying the same.

Posted

astronauts? this kind of inane rambling is not going to convince anybody of anything

2 people like this

Posted

Btw, your comparisons are no where near the same.

Posted

I honestly don't know how Shula will be. Let's get that out there right now. But that also means I'll wait to see what actually happens before bitching about it. He was a shitty OC working with shitty offensive talent over a DECADE ago, now he has Cam and weapons to work with, plus two years in our offense. He'll either produce or he won't, and the blame will be universally obvious (or the praise.)

WAIT AND SEE, BITCHES.

Posted

I certainly hope he doesn't...

Posted

Btw, your comparisons are no where near the same.

The point is, an NFL coach, no matter how terrible by our standards, is still a HELL of a lot better than us. Obviously, anyway, because they're coaching the NFL, we're not. Just as an astronaut or doctor or anybody in any field that we don't have expertise in knows how to do their job better than us, even if they are among the worst in their field.

I don't think Rivera just started coaching better. Our schedule got notably easier later in the year, as well as Chud's playcalling changing around week 8 or 9, which allowed our offense to thrive and thus, Cam went off for us. You give us the playcalling from Chud the last half of the season, we are in the playoffs right now. Let's give Shula a shot before we bitch about the hire, because I am certain that Shula knows more about NFL football than you or I.

Posted

The point is, an NFL coach, no matter how terrible by our standards, is still a HELL of a lot better than us.

Incorrect

Posted

I dont think there is any reason we DONT go offense with the first pick in the draft now.

Posted

Incorrect

lmao... but seriously lightsout is right.