Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

102 posts in this topic

OffSeason.....

it's very possible (even probable) that cam's and smitty's opinions were taken into account for this decision.

Which is why this organization will be stuck in mediocrity

1 person likes this

it's very possible (even probable) that cam's and smitty's opinions were taken into account for this decision.

absolutely

See 2010 and every move since then.

I'm not asking about 2010. You made this thread because the organization decided to promote Shula instead of hiring Hue Jackson. You said JR is cheap. Therefore I can only assume you have intimate knowledge of Shula's contract, as well as the asking prices set by both the other finalists. I'd very much like to see those contract numbers so I may make an informed decision on whether or not I think this move was financially based. Again, thanks in advance for providing the link.

I'm not asking about 2010. You made this thread because the organization decided to promote Shula instead of hiring Hue Jackson. You said JR is cheap. Therefore I can only assume you have intimate knowledge of Shula's contract, as well as the asking prices set by both the other finalists. I'd very much like to see those contract numbers so I may make an informed decision on whether or not I think this move was financially based. Again, thanks in advance for providing the link.

It was a general statment about the team. The move was to keep the status quo. JR isn't concerned about winning which he has shown from 2010 to now.

Which is why this organization will be stuck in mediocrity

so your opinion is that literally nobody affiliated with this team (now or in the past) knows what they're talking about... even cam, and that's why cam is going to leave.

can't argue with that.

so your opinion is that literally nobody affiliated with this team (now or in the past) knows what they're talking about... even cam, and that's why cam is going to leave.

can't argue with that.

This organization listens to players which is why we are mediocre. It's why we kept Delhomme and Fox together for so long. It's why we've kept certain lame coaches longer than they should.

This organization listens to players which is why we are mediocre. It's why we kept Delhomme and Fox together for so long. It's why we've kept certain lame coaches longer than they should.

link?

jerry's cheap AND listens to players?

1 person likes this