Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#16 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

Because you are blindly criticizing here. It's like me telling an astronaut how to do his job. Or a medical doctor, because I watched House, and fug it, it's close enough, right?

The fact that your "counter" is just saying "your argument is lame, can't believe you went there" proves my point. You are blindly throwing poo because the guy you wanted isn't here. Instead, we have Shula. Like I said, give it a chance, at least. If anybody knows the stakes, it's JR. If you think he's going to let Shula come in as OC without being damn confident that he can get the job done, you're crazy.

Did you watch last season? No not the last 4 games when Rivera suddenly decided to coach. We needed fresh blood and we just promoted from within. You don't get better by staying the same.

#17 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Because you are blindly criticizing here. It's like me telling an astronaut how to do his job. Or a medical doctor, because I watched House, and fug it, it's close enough, right?

The fact that your "counter" is just saying "your argument is lame, can't believe you went there" proves my point. You are blindly throwing poo because the guy you wanted isn't here. Instead, we have Shula. Like I said, give it a chance, at least. If anybody knows the stakes, it's JR. If you think he's going to let Shula come in as OC without being damn confident that he can get the job done, you're crazy.

astronauts? this kind of inane rambling is not going to convince anybody of anything

#18 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Btw, your comparisons are no where near the same.

#19 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,126 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

I honestly don't know how Shula will be. Let's get that out there right now. But that also means I'll wait to see what actually happens before bitching about it. He was a shitty OC working with shitty offensive talent over a DECADE ago, now he has Cam and weapons to work with, plus two years in our offense. He'll either produce or he won't, and the blame will be universally obvious (or the praise.)

WAIT AND SEE, BITCHES.

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,482 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

I certainly hope he doesn't...

#21 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Btw, your comparisons are no where near the same.

The point is, an NFL coach, no matter how terrible by our standards, is still a HELL of a lot better than us. Obviously, anyway, because they're coaching the NFL, we're not. Just as an astronaut or doctor or anybody in any field that we don't have expertise in knows how to do their job better than us, even if they are among the worst in their field.

I don't think Rivera just started coaching better. Our schedule got notably easier later in the year, as well as Chud's playcalling changing around week 8 or 9, which allowed our offense to thrive and thus, Cam went off for us. You give us the playcalling from Chud the last half of the season, we are in the playoffs right now. Let's give Shula a shot before we bitch about the hire, because I am certain that Shula knows more about NFL football than you or I.

#22 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

The point is, an NFL coach, no matter how terrible by our standards, is still a HELL of a lot better than us.

Incorrect

#23 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,558 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

I dont think there is any reason we DONT go offense with the first pick in the draft now.

#24 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,046 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Incorrect

lmao... but seriously lightsout is right.

#25 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Cause it will happen when his contract is up and I do not blame him. This team goes the way of it's owner, which is more about saving money and keeping the status quo than actually having a winning football team. I really hate JR right now and this staff.

Please post the link that shows the discrepancy between the contract that Shula will receive versus the contracts that were offered to Hue Jackson and Pat Shurmur.

I'd like to see that before deciding that the move was based on a financial decision.

Thanks in advance.

#26 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

lmao... but seriously lightsout is right.

Only thing he's right on is not making sense. According to him, he would allow a doctor to cut off his penis to help him get over a cold since the worst doctor still is better than us.

#27 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Please post the link that shows the discrepancy between the contract that Shula will receive versus the contracts that were offered to Hue Jackson and Pat Shurmur.

I'd like to see that before deciding that the move was based on a financial decision.

Thanks in advance.

See 2010 and every move since then.

#28 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,046 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Only thing he's right on is not making sense. According to him, he would allow a doctor to cut off his penis to help him get over a cold since the worst doctor still is better than us.

That went right over my head. Brb going to lay down.

#29 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,514 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yes, appeal to authority you fuging dipshits. They have NFL jobs so they are infalliblez!

#30 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

it's very possible (even probable) that cam's and smitty's opinions were taken into account for this decision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.