Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#46 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

For a man that has been coaching just about as long as you've been a fan of the Panthers, you sure talk a lot of sh*t KK. I'd like to see that resume of yours.

Again with this stupid arguement. It was used when fans were ragging on Hurney. Didn't work then, doesn't now.

#47 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

We probably should've kept Fox along with Henning as OC and Turgovac as DC because they have a better resume than us....dumbass

#48 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

We probably should've kept Fox along with Henning as OC and Turgovac as DC because they have a better resume than us....dumbass

Man we shouldn't have even had those guys, because Seifert's resume was awesome.

#49 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Ever notice how whenever the fans act like the sky is falling, there's always a losing season right after it?

In fairness, as often as we lose, some of it has to be happenstance.

/glass half full!

#50 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Fug you mmmbeans

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG YOU

#51 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

This is just a pointless thread, you don't keep a coach of their resume, you keep them because of their ability.

A teacher of mine who is very close with the Panthers organization and goes to the combine every year meeting with players and coaches recently told me.

"There are only 32 people in the entire world that have (insert particular coaching position in NFL), so they must be doing something right.

#52 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

This is just a pointless thread, you don't keep a coach of their resume, you keep them because of their ability.

A teacher of mine who is very close with the Panthers organization and goes to the combine every year meeting with players and coaches recently told me.

"There are only 32 people that have (insert particular coaching position in NFL), so they must be doing something right.

So Danny Crossman who is with the Bills is doing something right. Some are just good at convincing gullible teams with poor management and/or terrible owners that they can actually coach.

#53 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Fug you mmmbeans

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG YOU

Posted Image

#54 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

So Danny Crossman who is with the Bills is doing something right. Some are just good at convincing gullible teams with poor management that they can actually coach.

Apparently, he has a job.

Just because you play madden and can click the ask madden feature doesn't make you a coach or remotely knowledgable of how to coach.

I am SMGT major and have a Coaching minor, I have longed in over 30 hours in SMGT and Coaching classes and I can tell you right now that most people don't even have the slightest idea of what coaching actually is.

Only 10% of coaching do fans actually see (Game's on Sunday's). So can you honestly say that you can make an accurate assumption of whether someone is qualified or not to be a coach based on just 10%?

#55 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Just because you play madden and can click the ask madden feature doesn't make you a coach or remotely knowledgable of how to coach.

I am SMGT major and have a Coaching minor, I have longed in over 30 hours in SMGT and Coaching classes and I can tell you right now that most people don't even have the slightest idea of what coaching actually is.

Only 10% of coaching do fans actually see (Game's on Sunday's). So can you honestly say that you can make an accurate assumption of whether someone is qualified or not to be a coach based on just 10%?

lol you are a tool. You can't make an assumption that Crossman is terrible by watching with your own eyes?

#56 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

how come you didn't put in a application?

#57 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

lol you are a tool. You can't make an assumption that Crossman is terrible by watching with your own eyes?

I'm a tool because I'm right? You aren't in the meeting rooms, you aren't at practice, you aren't at his house, you aren't the one the players call when they are going through tough times. Coaching is just as much of a mental aspect as it is a physical (game day coaching) aspect. Rivera is still a coach because he is one of the most mentally strong coaches in the league (in my opinion) and can relate to his players as good as any coach in the NFL.

You haven't the slightest idea of what coaching entails, I bring pure facts and you bring trash talk; there is nothing left to say here.

#58 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,541 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Nobody new can apply for an NFL position because everyone else has a better resume than them. Therefore there is no need to hire anyone else ever again till the end of the world.

#59 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Cam should walk. He has no chance of winning on this team. Richardson is a complete MORON.

#60 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,585 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hahaha, I wish. I'm not even closed to qualified as these guys. I'm not even qualified to be a positional coach at the NCAA level. Right now I am an assistant offensive quality control coach at a D1-AA school trying to work my way up. I've been told the easiest way to work your way up is go to graduate school, so we'll see. It just irritates me when people unjustly bash coaches.

Yes, they are hired to be fired; but you don't fire them based off of 10% of their actual job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com