Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Nobody new can apply for an NFL position because everyone else has a better resume than them. Therefore there is no need to hire anyone else ever again till the end of the world.

If you are qualified, go for it. Obviously I'm not even remotely close to being qualified; but apparently Kelly, Tressman, and Marrone are.

#62 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,438 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm a tool because I'm right? You aren't in the meeting rooms, you aren't at practice, you aren't at his house, you aren't the one the players call when they are going through tough times. Coaching is just as much of a mental aspect as it is a physical (game day coaching) aspect. Rivera is still a coach because he is one of the most mentally strong coaches in the league (in my opinion) and can relate to his players as good as any coach in the NFL.

You haven't the slightest idea of what coaching entails, I bring pure facts and you bring trash talk; there is nothing left to say here.

You are a tool because you can't even make opinions based on what you see. Crossman's special teams have sucked. You don't want to admit that because you took some special classes and want to feel that you are more entitled than any other person that has a brain and aren't fooled by coaches that don't belong based on what they have seen in the past. You're no better than the teams that are gullible enough to hire Crossman thinking he's an actual coach.

#63 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

I wonder how many Browns fans were calling the Patriots gullible in 2000?

#64 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

whoa when is cam contract up??

#65 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,747 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

KillerKat i found your doppelganger.....

Posted Image

#66 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,652 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

As long as we throw that pesky "results" thing out the window, Rivera, Shula and I guess Crossman are good, capable coaches.

#67 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,438 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is all you need to know:

[attachment=5138:shula.jpg]

30th in passing, 28th overall offense yet Dungy still got them to the playoffs with that dominant "Tampa 2" defense. Dungy was a hell of a coach.

Under Shula the Bucs went 5 games with 0 touchdowns in 1999. Vomit.

Too bad RR isn't a hell of a coach.

#68 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

If he leaves, it will probably be the best thing to happen. I won't lose any sleep.

#69 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think a lot of people are overreacting. People get so caught up on worrying about a "big name"(cowher, norv etc) coming to this team that they are terribly let down when it doesn't happen. Lets see what Shula can do. The players seem to be on board with him so let's roll with it.

Coaching made some blunders this year but also players failed to execute at critical moments of games. We will be fine. I feel that we will make a run next year but that's my opinion. I believe we will have a more balanced attack on offense.

One last thing, why is everyone so afraid of cam leaving? If He doesn't want to be here, it would be better to part ways anyway. He is not the team. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players but I will cheer for anyone in that panther uniform. My guess, he will stay. If not, I wish him luck. I'm not worrying about something that may or may not happen years from now. That's not my problem. I'm just a fan that enjoys my team.

#70 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

I feel sorry for Cam, he really doesn't have a damn choice in the matter for at least another few years, they still have year 3 and 4 of the base contract. Team option for year 5, then franchise tags. He's here for another 4 years minimum unless he gets traded.

Dont feel too sorry for him.

He is a multi-millionaire who has yet to have a winning season.

Even if the Panthers never win another game, he's still be a multi-millionaire.

The NFL survived before Cam Newton and they will survive after.

The Panthers got to a superbowl without him, they haven't sniffed one with him yet.

I think Cam is a great athlete, I want him to stay and have a statue but to go down this path is craziness.

If he he stays he stays, if he doesn't, next.

#71 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,182 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

He's going to the cowboys in two years. Mark it down.

#72 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Did you watch last season? No not the last 4 games when Rivera suddenly decided to coach. We needed fresh blood and we just promoted from within. You don't get better by staying the same.

All to Rivera has to do is SLIGHTLY improve....and we win a poo of games. Carolina has been on the verge of being pretty dang good

#73 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,652 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

All to Rivera has to do is SLIGHTLY improve....and we win a poo of games. Carolina has been on the verge of being pretty dang good

Just like last off season.

#74 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Just like last off season.

It was true...

We still remain on the verge. Outside of 2 games....we were right there.

Either he does or doesn't make that slight improvement this year. But the difference between is being a 7 or 11 win team is tiny

#75 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

I pity anyone here who thinks Cam Newton won't be the starting QB for the Panthers for the next 10 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com