Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

He's here for a guaranteed 5 years. That's three more guaranteed seasons for us to attempt to turn it around. While I don't think he's going to leave...I do wish Jerry wouldn't have screwed around with trying to save money this year and would have just gone ahead and hired a legit HC instead of the clown we currently have.

This is a defining few seasons for this organization though. If Jerry screws these decisions (not just the Cam situation) we end up in the category of Jacksonville Jaguars and we are in the NFL cellar or worse...the Panthers end up in LA.

#92 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Cause it will happen when his contract is up and I do not blame him. This team goes the way of it's owner, which is more about saving money and keeping the status quo than actually having a winning football team. I really hate JR right now and this staff.

Did one of your parents leave you in early childhood?

#93 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Does anyone here really think J.R. thinks allowing Cam to leave will actually increase profits?

#94 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

One thing I never got is why do people think Jerry Richardson is cheap. If he was, we would have never kept our star players. He just doesn't get caught up in the hype. We don't have to hire some big name coach or coordinator to become successful. Remember the Seifert era?

People are already dismissing next year as a losing season and we haven't even played a down of football. I understand the disappointments on the past but lets ride this out. There isn't a set pattern to follow to be successful. Each situation is unique. Lets rally behind our guys next year. In the meantime, don't worry so much about football right now. It's the offseason, let the GM and owner worry about that

#95 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,034 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Bump

#96 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

That's cold man

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#97 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

what the fug is this retarded poo?

Edited by Mother Grabber, 25 August 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#98 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,034 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

That's cold man

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's just for fun, although it seems some people here still think he will leave (I don't)

Several months back someone said that Gettleman doesnt have faith in Cam as QB of the future and is setting him up for failure. Im starting to think this might be the case. I just get this feeling Gman is cold toward Cam for some reason.

Im going to get bashed in a big way here but im going to say it because its how I feel. Gman strikes me to be very old school and I just get this strong sense that he doesnt believe in african american QBs, its honestly the impression I have always got about him. Maybe im completely wrong and its possible but its a strong feeling I get.

If Gman does really believe in Cam explain why we have did 0 to fix the O line and literally got rid of our entire WR corps

#99 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,561 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

It's just for fun, although it seems some people here still think he will leave (I don't)

Protip: if you're quoting Charlottepanther in an attempt at anything other than pointing out his complete idiocy then you have already failed.

Edited by Floppin, 25 August 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#100 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,547 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

charlottepanther also posted repeatedly about tanking the season and trading cam and drafting bridgewater if you're in that kind of mood pat

#101 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

decent folk, like myself, either avoid absurd threads or take a few seconds to bash the OP.  

#102 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

what the fug is this retarded poo?

It is Big Anus...what more did you really expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.