Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

He's here for a guaranteed 5 years. That's three more guaranteed seasons for us to attempt to turn it around. While I don't think he's going to leave...I do wish Jerry wouldn't have screwed around with trying to save money this year and would have just gone ahead and hired a legit HC instead of the clown we currently have.

This is a defining few seasons for this organization though. If Jerry screws these decisions (not just the Cam situation) we end up in the category of Jacksonville Jaguars and we are in the NFL cellar or worse...the Panthers end up in LA.

#92 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Cause it will happen when his contract is up and I do not blame him. This team goes the way of it's owner, which is more about saving money and keeping the status quo than actually having a winning football team. I really hate JR right now and this staff.

Did one of your parents leave you in early childhood?

#93 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Does anyone here really think J.R. thinks allowing Cam to leave will actually increase profits?

#94 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

One thing I never got is why do people think Jerry Richardson is cheap. If he was, we would have never kept our star players. He just doesn't get caught up in the hype. We don't have to hire some big name coach or coordinator to become successful. Remember the Seifert era?

People are already dismissing next year as a losing season and we haven't even played a down of football. I understand the disappointments on the past but lets ride this out. There isn't a set pattern to follow to be successful. Each situation is unique. Lets rally behind our guys next year. In the meantime, don't worry so much about football right now. It's the offseason, let the GM and owner worry about that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.