21 replies to this topic

#16 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,085 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Clowney is a once in a lifetime player and I hope we get him by trading up or trading players in the draft

#17 Mr.Ponche

Mr.Ponche

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

It's not going to happen,but if we had Clowney,we could rotate Hardy or even CJ at DT along side a space eating,run stopper of a NT. The schemes and rotations we could pull off with a Cj,D Edwards,Hardy and Clowny would be sick!

#18 Mr.Ponche

Mr.Ponche

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

It's not going to happen,but if we had Clowney,we could rotate Hardy or even CJ at DT along side a space eating,run stopper of a NT. The schemes and rotations we could pull off with a Cj,D Edwards,Hardy and Clowny line would be sick!

#19 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Clowney is a once in a lifetime player and I hope we get him by trading up or trading players in the draft

Don't go full retard now. Wasn't Peppers a once in a lifetime player too?

We also don't need to pull a Foreskins and sell the house for the guy next year.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

He may be, but that has been said about other players who didn't turn out to be as great as many thought they would. For example

First and foremost: What was the Houston Texan brain trust thinking?! They passed on University of Southern California running back Reggie Bush to take North Carolina State University defensive end Mario Williams.
Williams is a great prospect and should be a fine NFL pro, but they passed on a potential once-in-a-lifetime player in Bush.

Once in a lifetime players rarely live up to that billing.

#21 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

I don't know how many wins Cam can amass by himself to overcome Shula's god awful play calling, but it will probably be enough to ensure we don't have the 1st pick.

#22 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yeah not going to happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com