Photo
- - - - -

Which team does Cam go to after he forces his way out of this shitfest?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#16 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Well, we have to have some of the most insecure fans of any football team.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,104 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

And I know the OP is joking, but if Cam is smart he'll eat the poo ton of bad publicity he gets and force a trade by the end of his rookie deal. We're hiring people based on who makes Rivera feel less threatened rather than ability and likely dumping coaching staffs in a year (two if Jerry gets cheap again) to start over again.

This. I agree 98.9%

#18 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Dallas?

Chicago?

San Diego?

Maybe a long shot sleeper pick?

Here's your chance to go on record with a prediction now so we can look back in a couple years and see who was right. Personally I'm gonna go with Minnesota. Cam is gonna look pimpin in that purple.

How many times have you slept with Lennay Kekua today?

#19 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

rock at it again lol

idk man he might leave but i dont think he will. but he is friends with lebron lol :roadrage:

all im saying is that its strange that luck didnt want to go to the panthers :bling:

#20 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

rock at it again lol

idk man he might leave but i dont think he will. but he is friends with lebron lol :roadrage:

all im saying is that its strange that luck didnt want to go to the panthers :bling:

#21 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Dallas?

Chicago?

San Diego?

Maybe a long shot sleeper pick?

Here's your chance to go on record with a prediction now so we can look back in a couple years and see who was right. Personally I'm gonna go with Minnesota. Cam is gonna look pimpin in that purple.

Are you Marc with a "C" James?

#22 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

And exactly why would Cam want to go elsewhere? Because the guy who has the most production of anyone in his first 2 years thinks the system isn't to his liking??? Because he wants to go to a winning team because he knows the quarterback has nothing to do with whether we win or lose. Because we haven't catered our offense to his skill sets??
I think we will be a playoff team next year and all this whining and bitching will go away.

#23 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,811 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

I don't know how some of you make it through the day without killing yourselves.

Lots and lots of alcohol.

#24 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

And I know the OP is joking, but if Cam is smart he'll eat the poo ton of bad publicity he gets and force a trade by the end of his rookie deal. We're hiring people based on who makes Rivera feel less threatened rather than ability and likely dumping coaching staffs in a year (two if Jerry gets cheap again) to start over again.

Ok, this poo is getting retarded. I've seen this argument at least a dozen times now and it's fuging stupid.

Firstly, there's no way to prove that this is the case, and there's literally no evidence that it is, other than you chicken littles wanting to spew vagina juice all over the place.

Secondly, it doesn't make any goddamn logical sense. Why would Rivera be concerned that he might hire someone who could possible serve as an interim HC? He knows that his job is on the line, whether he gets fired midseason (hypothetically because there is a qualified interim in place) or at the end of the season is fuging irrelevant. He's getting paid the same either way and the outcome is the exact same - he's still fired.

JR has to pay his contract to completion, if Rivera wants to make more money he has to coach his way into an extension, not be worried about hiring someone who might replace him during the season. Rivera is concerned about putting the best staff in place to make sure he wins games RIGHT NOW. I guaranfugingtee you that he's not worried about hiring someone that might replace him midseason.

The point is, he's hiring people that, he feels, give him the best chance to win for the season. It doesn't matter if he hired Norv Turner, or fuging Shurmur, if he loses games and has a poo season, the outcome is the same for Rivera - he's a fuging goner.

#25 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Literally spit beer out all over my fuggin iPad... Thank God for Lifeproof cases!

That was a classic!

#26 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,811 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

oh looks its panthers55 with his annual "this is the year we make the playoffs!" prediction

LOL

#27 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,284 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Philly was the first to come to mind.

#28 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

:lolu:

#29 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Literally spit beer out all over my fuggin iPad... Thank God for Lifeproof cases!

That was a classic!

Pie for you, you young 208. Annah yhehta khelum arabia, nahm?

LOL

#30 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Ok, this poo is getting retarded. I've seen this argument at least a dozen times now and it's fuging stupid.

Firstly, there's no way to prove that this is the case, and there's literally no evidence that it is, other than you chicken littles wanting to spew vagina juice all over the place.

Secondly, it doesn't make any goddamn logical sense. Why would Rivera be concerned that he might hire someone who could possible serve as an interim HC? He knows that his job is on the line, whether he gets fired midseason (hypothetically because there is a qualified interim in place) or at the end of the season is fuging irrelevant. He's getting paid the same either way and the outcome is the exact same - he's still fired.

JR has to pay his contract to completion, if Rivera wants to make more money he has to coach his way into an extension, not be worried about hiring someone who might replace him during the season. Rivera is concerned about putting the best staff in place to make sure he wins games RIGHT NOW. I guaranfugingtee you that he's not worried about hiring someone that might replace him midseason.

The point is, he's hiring people that, he feels, give him the best chance to win for the season. It doesn't matter if he hired Norv Turner, or fuging Shurmur, if he loses games and has a poo season, the outcome is the same for Rivera - he's a fuging goner.

First, fug off with the vagina juice bullshit. You're circling the wagons and crying because someone's being mean to your team :(

Second, right, I'm running a real stretch job on the imagination with what I posted. Joe Shitdick that we just promoted to ST coach is obviously a better hire than some scrub named April, right? We obviously promoted Mike "the pinnacle of my career was 4 years coaching QBs in Jacksonville" Shula because he's a talented and brilliant offensive mind. Just about everyone outside of Yas and Sorenson are questioning our sanity but what the fug do they know.

We have the coaches we have because we let Rivera choose his staff and he, contrary to all evidence, thinks he has a system in place for us to win and doesn't want anyone on staff that could take his seat midway through the season should he predictably fug things up. Just like last year when we couldn't bump him because "who would run the practices?!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.