#1 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Don't Hate Me Because I sway away from the masses

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Did Chud purposely run the panthers offense in the dirt at the beginning of the season to prove that he can turn around a team to his current employer of the Cleveland Browns? You have to think outside of the box. Why else would chud turn around an offense when the season was doomed? Or did he want to give cam a slice of humble pie because he knew he was gone after the season?

also, was norv in of the hoax because he dealt usegs knowing damn well fthat kid was a bust? There are too many ifs in the short 2 year span and chud didn't want to go to the playoffs because he wanted out as soon as he built a resume. He also took a team that was below the fold in the rankings to a top contender in 6 games.

#2 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Is Chud a mad genius? Yes.. But not for the reasons you listed. He has set up a crazy talented staff

#3 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

If the Browns start off poorly despite a collection of renowned coaching talent, and we start out hot despite being a roaster of no names, a lot of heads are going to explode around here.

#4 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Both

#5 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

Remember, he was hired by Cleveland.

#6 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

If the Browns start off poorly despite a collection of renowned coaching talent, and we start out hot despite being a roaster of no names, a lot of heads are going to explode around here.

Conversely, if Rivera follows trends and bombs another season after failing to upgrade his staff while Chud hits success by surrounding himself with talent and experience we'll continue to be flooded with "ONE MOAR YEAR" posts.

#7 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,872 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Conversely, if Rivera follows trends and bombs another season after failing to upgrade his staff while Chud hits success by surrounding himself with talent and experience we'll continue to be flooded with "ONE MOAR YEAR" posts.

I don't recall any flood of that particular sentiment before. . .there's a difference between "wait and see" and "ONE MORE TIME!"

#8 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

I still can't figure out what usegs is

#9 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

i wonder if we would have fired Chud after the last game would he have been hired as a HC

#10 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Did Chud purposely run the panthers offense in the dirt at the beginning of the season to prove that he can turn around a team to his current employer of the Cleveland Browns? You have to think outside of the box. Why else would chud turn around an offense when the season was doomed? Or did he want to give cam a slice of humble pie because he knew he was gone after the season?

also, was norv in of the hoax because he dealt usegs knowing damn well fthat kid was a bust? There are too many ifs in the short 2 year span and chud didn't want to go to the playoffs because he wanted out as soon as he built a resume. He also took a team that was below the fold in the rankings to a top contender in 6 games.

Hey...that tin foil hat...take it off.

#11 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Don't Hate Me Because I sway away from the masses

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Sure, tin hat huh. Ok gizmo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: head coach, cleveland browns, chud, oc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.