Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Look for a true blocking FB to be picked up...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Technically a fullback is a running back.

fullbacks
half backs

both running backs

#12 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

I guess it would make too much sense to get rid of either Stew or Dwill and keep Tolbert as a backup RB. Then sign a true FB and spend the money from Dwill or Stew on Dwayne Bowe,

Yeah yeah yeah, lets turn off salary cap and injuries and turn on edit player mode and switch Tolbert to running back and trade Williams and then buy Bowe and win the Super Bowl on All Pro.

Madden, NFL, 2013.

#13 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Shula likes to tough it out on the ground. Look for a Lorenzo Neal type blocking FB to be aquired either through draft or FA. I like Tolbert, but he isn't much of a blocking FB.

I like how you seem to be the resident Shula expert... Just because you lived in Tampa at the time he was an OC down there OVER 10 YEARS AGO. It's almost as if you believe that you were the only one that watched football during that time period. We don't need a FB. Only way in hell we get a FB is if DeAngelo and or Tolbert aren't on this roster.

What would be nice and a different perspective on this entire subject would be if you have talked to any of the Offensive and or defensive players about this hire. We all know that you are the closest to the team here... I'm not asking you to name drop, simply asking for a quote or two that may have been shared with you since the hire.

It would be nice to get more anonymous quotes from you about how the players feel about a lot of things. I know that you are friends with quite a few... Again if you could share some things on occasion without name dropping that would be awesome! I think that ALL of the people that help this site continue to be such a huge success for you wold agree with me.

#14 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Hahahahaha!!! This dude doesn't understand the difference between a fullback and a running back hahahahaha!!!!

Everyone point and laugh!!!

I think FBs are technically considered running backs. There is a fullback and a halfback.

I'm not 100% sure about that, but you should double check that before you make fun of other people

#15 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Technically a fullback is a running back.

fullbacks
half backs

both running backs

TOTALLY different positions.

FS - SS

ROLB - MLB - LOLB

UT - NT

OT - OG

All different positions.

#16 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

What would be nice and a different perspective on this entire subject would be if you have talked to any of the Offensive and or defensive players about this hire. We all know that you are the closest to the team here... I'm not asking you to name drop, simply asking for a quote or two that may have been shared with you since the hire.

What you don't understand is that aside from Cam, Jimmy, or Derek, no one on the team has any idea how he will be. They don't get coached by him, they don't talk to him. They are as in the dark as the rest of us.

It would be like an employee commenting on the promotion of a manager in another department.

#17 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNorth Carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, lets turn off salary cap and injuries and turn on edit player mode and switch Tolbert to running back and trade Williams and then buy Bowe and win the Super Bowl on All Pro.

Madden, NFL, 2013.

#1, Tolbert isn't a FB, we found that out the hard way
#2, Why not trade Williams? We have way too much money committed to runningbacks we barely use. Hurney is gone, it's time to make changes.
#3, We need a WR.
#4, You're a dumbass.

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

TOTALLY different positions.

FS - SS

ROLB - MLB - LOLB

UT - NT

OT - OG

All different positions.

Yes, a half back is a totally different position than a full back.

But they are both considered types of running backs.

#19 Sloth

Sloth

idk

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

I like how you seem to be the resident Shula expert... Just because you lived in Tampa at the time he was an OC down there OVER 10 YEARS AGO. It's almost as if you believe that you were the only one that watched football during that time period. We don't need a FB. Only way in hell we get a FB is if DeAngelo and or Tolbert aren't on this roster.

It would be nice to get more anonymous quotes from you about how the players feel about a lot of things. I know that you are friends with quite a few... Again if you could share some things on occasion without name dropping that would be awesome! I think that ALL of the people that help this site continue to be such a huge success for you wold agree with me.

Hey Zod, I'm going to insult you and then ask you for some favors. Cool?

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

What you don't understand is that aside from Cam, Jimmy, or Derek, no one on the team has any idea how he will be. They don't get coached by him, they don't talk to him. They are as in the dark as the rest of us.

It would be like an employee commenting on the promotion of a manager in another department.

No, I do actually completely understand that both sides of the ball are for the most part segregated... I get that. I also know (at least from what you've posted on here) it seems that you speak with defensive players more often than the O side... So it makes sense what you're saying. Contrary to the public opinion around here about me I'm actually pretty savvy. I was just wondering what if anything you'd heard. Good/bad/indifferent. In no way would I expect for Beason for example to really be able to discern what type of OC he would be... Just wondering if you had heard anything. I do appreciate the response though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users