Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Tebow Project

38 posts in this topic

Posted

The league will always be enamoured with over acheivers like The Golden Calf of Bristol and Flutie for example, but at the end of the day, all the drive in the world when not eventually coupled with a growing ability, will lead to the booth.

Posted

?

The Golden Calf of Bristol brings a new style to the game. Yeah, he can definitely be more accurate, but I kind of like the thought of this "backyard" football system. If he did improve on his accuracy he would be the perfect QB for Chip Kelly. For these two guys to come together, and turn the NFL on it's head, is an exciting thought to me. It's unconventional, kind of like martial art styles such as the drunken style or capoeira. I want to see if The Golden Calf of Bristol succeeds in this style.

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol brings a new style to the game. Yeah, he can definitely be more accurate, but I kind of like the thought of this "backyard" football system. If he did improve on his accuracy he would be the perfect QB for Chip Kelly. For these two guys to come together, and turn the NFL on it's head, is an exciting thought to me. It's unconventional, kind of like martial art styles such as the drunken style or capoeira. I want to see if The Golden Calf of Bristol succeeds in this style.

incompetence is not a style

3 people like this

Posted

Don't think he is quick enough to run the offense for Chip Kelly. Motivational speaking might be his best future

Posted

Bottom line is the man's a winner wherever he's gone when given the opportunity. jets was not an opportunity. that was a joke for all involved on that team. but he wins football games and all the cheap shots can't change his starting record. But haters always critisize winners. nothing new.

Posted

Bottom line is the man's a winner wherever he's gone when given the opportunity. jets was not an opportunity. that was a joke for all involved on that team. but he wins football games and all the cheap shots can't change his starting record. But haters always critisize winners. nothing new.

oh please, he's never even started a full season.

you know rex grossman has started in a super bowl right?

Posted

oh please, he's never even started a full season.

you know rex grossman has started in a super bowl right?

Grossmans st and d scored more than most teams offenses. And The Golden Calf of Bristol had less time to put together a playoff run than everybody else cause he had to salvage the season orton ruined. so thanks for making that point for me. Now he seems even better since you put it that way!

Posted

I can't tell if this quote is about The Golden Calf of Bristol or Sanchez

Posted

Grossmans st and d scored more than most teams offenses. And The Golden Calf of Bristol had less time to put together a playoff run than everybody else cause he had to salvage the season orton ruined. so thanks for making that point for me. Now he seems even better since you put it that way!

oh my, talk about "lol ur maeking my point 4 me bro"

The Golden Calf of Bristol had a "win" where he completed 2 passes and two others in 2011 where he was in single digits. he completed 46.5% of his passes in 2011.

he is not a good quarterback and he will not win consistently in this league. 2011 is the best he'll ever do as a starting quarterback. it was pretty much a magic elixir of circumstances as the afc west was horrible that year so the broncos backed in to the playoffs at .500. a team that you're claiming The Golden Calf of Bristol could stand toe to toe with in a shootout hung 45 on the broncos. get. over. it.

also i'm not even going to point out how asinine your claim that "grossmans st and d scored more than most teams offenses" is so ignore this sentence.

Posted

really, why should The Golden Calf of Bristol get credit for a "win" if he played like poo and his team pulled out a victory yet grossman and sanchez shouldn't?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have tebowmania superchristians on my newsfeed on facebook that can't get enough of timmy. I frequently get in massive debates, but it's an exercise in futility. they are impervious to reason. after the broncos lost the two of them jump on in unison and declare that this proves The Golden Calf of Bristol is a better quarterback than peyton manning "because at least The Golden Calf of Bristol won a playoff game."

they are literally fuging retarded

Posted

then they got mad when i said i was pulling for san fran because ray lewis is annoying because we should be pulling for the ravens to support our christian brother. man i know some doofuses