Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

If you were starting a defense or offense with one player from each side past or present Panthers players. Who would you pick?

47 posts in this topic

That seems like cheating. It would be like putting Karl Malone on an All-Lakers team.

Seems fair if Greene and Mills are in play. Both really built there reputation as players elsewhere

mills did build rep elsewhere but to me we are chooseing people to 'represent' the panthers, not represent the successes of the panthers.

so preformance come second to heart/character. Smitty is a pretty easy pick, mills and davis to me had more heart that Greene or Reggie...Delhomme would be good too..

all matter of opinion but thats what I got from 'represent' the panthers. I picked smitty and davis because I believe the best heart comes from players who are challenged (belived to be too small a la smitty/mills, or not being able to come back like TDavis did which astounds me to this day and is why I choose him.

I think some of you just ignored the 1 player from each side part.

Offense: Cam Newton

Defense: Kevin Greene

I can War Eagle to this. ;)

Dwayne Jarrett, Nakamura

I'll raise you one.... Clausen and Nakamura

Offense: Cam Newton

Defense: Kevin Greene

Sorry, I'm just tired of reading poo about Shula on here. Negative rep me all you want.

No No

Good call!

Cam and Kris jenkins

1 person likes this

Offense: Gross

Defense: Kriss jenkins

For a team to win, it starts in the trenches of on the arm of a QB or the hands of WR. If your foundation of the team is strong, you can build from there. If your smart enough to put the right players in the right spots for the style of football you play.

Cam and Kris jenkins

Exactly what I was going to post.