• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

"When Cam went to the sideline and was upset, we all talked about the towel etc. Did anyone ever see Anderson or Clausen there? I do not remember it."
If you attended any games during the 2011 season, you'll remember Jeremy Shockey was the guy who met Cam every time he came off the field and had some words for him.
If you attended any games this past season, you'll note Derek Anderson was the first guy to meet Cam on the sidelines.

I did not attend any games. On TV, I saw Shula, but rarely saw Anderson in the picture. Why was Anderson not the first to greet him both years, I wonder?

#32 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,433 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Shockey spent a lot of time on the sidelines with Cam. Watching him at the stadium and the way he was coaching up Cam really changed some opinions I had about Shockey. One of the few things I appreciated about attending games was watching the interactions of players on the sidelines and on the field during TV timeouts, quarter changes, etc.

#33 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

maybe we should pick up a QB that shula called plays for to help cam learn shula's tendencies as a play caller.

#34 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

The back up QB spot should be someone who can teach Cam the importance of great footwork

#35 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hell yeah I'm getting a jersey if he comes here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com