Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther for Life?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Kalil's got a shot.

Posted

So I was trying to think back and remember any players of significance that were drafted, or started their career in Carolina, and ended in Carolina. The two that immediately came to mind were Rucker and Minter. I guess technically you can include Moose even though he left for Chitown for a couple of years. But couldn't think of anyone else until I started writing this and then remembered Hoover would also qualify. Anyone else?

Follow up would be who currently on the roster could also do this and does it matter?

Brad Hoover-

I believe Hoover was born and raised in Carolina, played his whole career in his home state. from HS to College and then the pros.

Posted

I already said Bradley

1 person likes this

Posted

rae carruth

tshimanga biakabatuka

jason peters

jeff otah

amidoinitrite?

Biakabutuka NEVER belongs on a list that includes that murderer

If not for injuries I still think he would have had a great career as he did some good things when he was able to stay on the field

(I'm a little biased on this one, shocking)

Posted

i think you missed the entire fuging point

Posted

Kasay qualified but was released

Kasay played 4 years for the Seahawks before he became a Panther.

1 person likes this

Posted

A real fan would have known that.

Posted

don't forget pantherfanforlife

Posted

Kasay played 4 years for the Seahawks before he became a Panther.

we're talking to a bunch of madden fans that don't have a fuging clue who frank reich is.

Posted

we're talking to a bunch of madden fans that don't have a fuging clue who frank reich is.

Aren't you just the early 1990s football snob. Anyone that associates themselves with the Panthers is A OK in my book, we aren't exactly a bandwagon franchise. Some of these guys were in diapers when Frank Reich lit up preseason 1995, hell I was 10 years old. There's no reason to vilify the young.

Posted

Aren't you just the early 1990s football snob. Anyone that associates themselves with the Panthers is A OK in my book, we aren't exactly a bandwagon franchise. Some of these guys were in diapers when Frank Reich lit up preseason 1995, hell I was 10 years old. There's no reason to vilify the young.

good for you.

if you feel vilified that's all on you bro.

so go suck it.

because i'm old and junk n stuff.

obviously you're too young to have grown cognizant of your own hypocrisy, preaching things you haven't even bothered to research because you've been spoon fed everything by mtv the entirety of your less than 30 years.

so yeah, when some dumbass pops up with an ignorant thread or post about OMG ALL MY KNOWLEDGE IS POST SUPERBOWL SO I'M AN EXPERT then yeah, that kind of grinds my gears a little bit

be aware of your ignorance before you boast it

Posted

Marquette Smith.