Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther for Life?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Jason Peter.

Posted

Jason Peter.

i already went there and was chastised by someone that was watching power rangers when biatkabatuka was our running back

Posted

Colbert went to the Broncos.

And the Lions

Posted

So I'm thinking a player should qualify by playing 5 or more season meaning they qualified for free agency but never left. If that's the case then there are only four players; Minter, Rucker, Mangum and Hoover.

So do we need more of these lifers moving forward? Is that important? I know from a fan's standpoint we want a guy like Smitty to only be a Panther but from a football standpoint is that in the best interest of winning rings?

Posted

Did Biakabutuka ever play for another team?

please dont remind me of that draft as we drafted biakabatuka, passed on ray lewis and marvin harrison. Sigh

Posted

please dont remind me of that draft as we drafted biakabatuka, passed on ray lewis and marvin harrison. Sigh

Yep, and it was Mike McCormack who made that move. Maybe that's where Hurney learned his moves?

Posted

Ray Carruth

Posted

I never saw that as a bad draft pick. He was a special player when not injured. Hindsight it stinks that we could of had Lewis or Harrison but we already had a great LB core and Harrison wouldn't have had the same career with Collins and company.

Posted

Everett Brown?

Posted

How did Ray Lewis fall to 26th?

Posted

Luke Kuechly.

Posted

That guy from the Bachelor or whatever who was in on a kickoff return and separated his shoulder