Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You can change ONE (1) thing about US Law

31 posts in this topic

Posted

actually... maybe mandatory national service at 18 years. 2 years... military or volunteer work. A few generations of that, I think this country would be a much better place to live. might solve a lot of our problems.

I agree.

Posted

The rich would find some way to get their kids out of it (COMMUNISM), everyone else would try to follow suit to look cool, and soon it would be akin to getting welfare.

Posted

dissolve the senate

Rumor has it that Harry Reid already did this about 4 years ago

Posted

The rich would find some way to get their kids out of it (COMMUNISM), everyone else would try to follow suit to look cool, and soon it would be akin to getting welfare.

that escalated quickly.

Posted

Make failure to follow the Constitution an immediate removal from office.

It already is.

But different people intrpret the constitution differently.

Posted

Got a few more:

1- only one term presidencies (see ya Obama)

2- no matter who wins a Presidential election... Republican OR Democrat... The VP should be opposite party. Even throw in an Independent in there... Top two in total votes win

Example: This past election...Obama president and Romney VP

(Think of how much poo would actually get done)

3-no speeding tickets on a legit highway... i95 should not have a speed limit, except for maybe South Carolina (rds are so shitty, it would likely cause serious # of deaths)

4- insurance companies should be outed for the scams that they truly are; furthermore, they should be forced by law to reduce their rates.

Some pretty good ones I think