Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza's Mock Draft (1.0)

31 posts in this topic

Star probably won't. This is version 1.0. I realistically seeing us taking John Jenkins or Sheldon Richardson. I bet we take someone who can anchor the line rather than a pass rusher.

Star probably won't. This is version 1.0. I realistically seeing us taking John Jenkins or Sheldon Richardson. I bet we take someone who can anchor the line rather than a pass rusher.

*Jesse Williams (NT) Alabama

Richardson is a UT and we don't really need a UT. While Jenkins has potential people are questioning his motor and his cardio

*Hankins

Might he fall? Sure anyone can fall, but this supposed plummeting of his stock is a falsehood at this point. He's still widely regarded the #2 DT.

I dont know how I feel about Richardson, can be very disruptive and make plays but doesn't hold the point very well. We need a NT to help stop the run

Great mock and excellent job doing a little research. Other users take note.

Great mock and excellent job doing a little research. Other users take note.

What lol??? You're seriously a terrible troll.

Im not trolling. I'm giving my opinion. Others share it. Please stay on topic.

Im not trolling. I'm giving my opinion. Others share it. Please stay on topic.

I just want to know why others should take notes when it looks pretty much exactly like any other users on here lol. And the first pick is not likely whatsoever.

Bucky Brooks has Star falling to 18. then, he sobered up

I give it a 2% chance that teams do so many trade ups that Star falls to us. But hey its a mock and you yourself knows its unlikely.

I like the other picks. Considering we will most likely be getting 2 comp picks, a K, and WR added to this draft, and I would like it very much.